Idaho County, ID Businesses For Sale

6Building Supply Centerretail lumber yard, hardware store
Building Supply Centerretail lumber yard, hardware store

Cottonwood, ID

Located in picturesque Idaho, this wholesale/retail operation offers building materials, tools, and supplies to local contractors, homeowners, and manufacturers. In addition, the business sells windows, doors, tools, and accessories. Currently 60% of revenue derives from the sale of lumber and building materials to building contractors and construction companies. Meanwhile, the other 40% comes from individual home or property owners. Offering these services requires a facility to display and store materials, supplies, tools, and lumber, with trained personnel to operate forklifts and heavy equipment to load, unload, and deliver products. Almost 95% of materials are under roof and ready for expeditious job site delivery. With minimal marketing efforts, the business has seen substantial growth annually over the past twenty three years primarily through word of mouth. With a large customer base and solid reputation, the business continues to attract new customers, while maintaining its reputation with existing customers. Established over fifty years ago, this owner operated business is managed in a hands-on fashion giving the owner full control over the quality of its products and the service provided. The business has a proven track record, supported by five decades of on going business with local contractors and homeowners. The business's marketing efforts focus on targeting remodeling and building contractors within fifty miles. Assets sold with the business include buildings, inventory, telephone customer list, property and equipment. The owners will continue to reside in the area so additional training/assistance may be negotiated

Salmon River Rafting Business
Salmon River Rafting Business

Riggins, ID

This is an existing business that includes equipment and the ability to operate trips on the Salmon River near Riggins, ID. Business operates 1/2-2 day whitewater rafting, kayaking and smallmouth bass fishing trips. The business has not operated rafting trips for the last 2 seasons but still has client contact information. Business operates under permits from the Bureau of Land Management Office in Cottonwood, ID and the Idaho Outfitter and Guide Licensing Board. No daily limits are placed on the rafting business or summer fishing for number of clients per day. Potential trip and revenue growth potential is unlimited. If you have ever wanted to own a business with good branding and name recognition and are passionate about operating, this is your opportunity. Sales price reflects lack of business over last 2 years and is based on business opportunity and equipment value. Current permits held by company include SA7A on the Salmon River between Vinegar Creek boat launch and Hammer Creek Recreation Site. New owner will need to become a licensed ID outfitter and successfully apply for transfer of permits, sale will be contingent on both. Business is being sold due to age of owners. 2015 was the last year the business operated all trips, gross was 81K, 2014 gross was 97K, 2013 gross was 98K. For more information about the permits and outfitter licensure, see the I OGLB website at: or download the application packet at:

Become a Premium Member Today!