TravelTexasHays

Select Categories Texas
2Dripping Springs Venue - Texas Hill Country - Rare property (REDUCED!)RARE Opportunity - All Real Estate included!
$3,200,000
Dripping Springs Venue - Texas Hill Country - Rare property (REDUCED!)RARE Opportunity - All Real Estate included!

Dripping Springs, TX

*Quick Fun Fact: Plenty of room to expand! This is unrestricted land that could essentially be a number of different businesses. A restaurant, winery, distillery, or brewery could be added to name a few. Just Imagine! *2017 - over $400K in sales. *2018 - on course for $500K+ in sales This gorgeous Texas Hill Country property was bought when it was strictly raw land with zero improvements. The owners have put their blood, sweat & tears into building this profitable business from the ground up. The business services approximately 80% of wedding events and the remaining 20% consists of miscellaneous events like company retreats, reunions, birthday parties and too many other fun occasions to name. The Company's growth has been fueled by the fact that it is truly a one-of-a-kind property and it is also centrally located in the heart of The Wedding Capital of Texas, Dripping Springs. This venue runs itself without much overhead, extremely well. Buyer Requirements: Buyer must sign a CA prior to receiving any additional information. Buyer also must agree to pay a buy side advisory fee if an advisor is involved. The Sellers would consider to owner finance a portion of the purchase price. This is a private and confidential sale. Please email texasvenue@gmail.com for serious inquiries only.


Become a Premium Member Today!