RetailPennsylvaniaMonroe

Select Categories Pennsylvania
Independent Gas & C-Store-28248
$135,000Cash Flow: $115,005
Independent Gas & C-Store-28248

Monroe County, PA

Well established independent gas and convenience store now available. Features 50,000 gallons/month gas with average pool margin at $.10/ gallon. 8,500 gallons/month diesel with an average pool margin of $20/gallon. Inside claims: $40,000/month, 65% of which is cigarettes with a  margin and the remaining 35% grocery and tobacco products average a 45% margin. Lottery commission presently is $1600/month which is $100.00/month higher than the rent! ATM (rented) does $1500/year. No rent escalator on first 5 years of lease! With a 2% escalator/ year starting in year 6. Triple net taxes are $6,700/ year paid quarterly. All environments good. Please call 1-877-735-5224 for further information. Attention Business Owners: We are always in search of quality businesses to list, so if you are thinking of selling your business or would like to acquire another business, please email us at listingmanager@vestedbb.com or call us at 1-877-735-5224 to discover the difference that is Vested Business Brokers.

Landscape Materials Supply Business w/Real Estate
$1,350,000
Landscape Materials Supply Business w/Real Estate

Monroe County, PA

Landscape Materials Supply Business complete with Real Estate, Equipment & Inventory. Sale includes 43+/- Acres with retail store,a rented utility garage and a rented 2,400 SF-4 BR home for additional income. Offers a complete line of landscape products and services. Owner operated for 20+ years serving Commercial and Residential accounts throughout Monroe & surrounding counties in PA. Owner is also open to taking on a strategic partner.

5-Bay Auto/Truck Self Serve Car Wash
$595,000
5-Bay Auto/Truck Self Serve Car Wash

Effort, PA

Operating 4-bay car, 1-bay truck self serve car wash. Corner signalized intersection located directly across from a planned Garrity's Shopping Center. Strong historical revenue.

Chocolate Shop Business For Sale
$24,900
Chocolate Shop Business For Sale

Pocono Summit, PA

Daley Chocolates is a family owned chocolate shop, offering gift baskets, fudge, espresso beans, cordials, gummies and many gift ideas for holiday giving.Sale includes business, furniture, fixtures and equipment.Real estate is leasehold.

Beer Distributor & So Much More!
$3,299,000
Beer Distributor & So Much More!

Stroudsburg, PA

Long established beer and beverage business for sale. Owner wishes to retire. Excellent opportunity to enter the evolving Pennsylvania liquor sales industry. Sale includes business, real estate, “D” liquor license, furniture, fixtures and equipment. Inventory to be purchased separately. REQUIRES NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT & FUNDS VERIFICATION.


Become a Premium Member Today!