Delaware County, PA Home Health Care Businesses For Sale

Home Health CarePennsylvaniaDelaware

Select Categories Pennsylvania
Profitable Home Health Care BusinessProfitable Home Health Care Business
$249,000Cash Flow: $44,150
Profitable Home Health Care BusinessProfitable Home Health Care Business

Delaware County, PA

This well established, profitable in-home care business provides valuable (non-medical) services to the Delaware County (PA) community. Through an established team of caregivers, this business assists clients with everyday tasks easing the burden of loved ones and allowing senior care recipients the opportunity to stay in their home. Their service portfolio includes: Personal Care, Home Support, Companionship, Respite Program for Caregivers, and Local Transportation. This business has received community accolades for the quality and compassionate services provided by their skilled staff and offers that buyer a strong foundation to grow in an aging baby boomer environment!

Home Health Care Agency has personal care/in home support
$975,000
Home Health Care Agency has personal care/in home support

Philadelphia, PA

Founded in 1993 this home care agency specializes in personal care, home support and companion care for the elderly and those with physical and cognitive disabilities. It is licensed in Pennsylvania to operate a home care agency facility which allows non-skilled personal care and home support services. They are licensed a health care facility allowing the provision of skilled care such as RN, LPN, OT, PT and SLT services. The company services patients in the metro Philadelphia area. Currently, the company employs 50 active caregivers (all of whom are certified home health aides or CNAs and are all W2’s), two part-time supervisory nurses -one of whom is the Clinical Director, and one full-time Manager/ Corporate Compliance Officer. Together, these employees represent approximately 35 full-time equivalent (“FTE”) workers. There are approximately 44 active patients who account for approximately 1,350 weekly service hours. 99.9% of the company’s business comes from the Pennsylvania Medicaid waiver and the Area Agency on Aging (“AAA”) options programs. The remaining 0.1% business is from private pay. The ideal buyer will have 5+ years of managerial experience in this field. A signed Non-Disclosure and Proof of Funds are required in order to obtain information on this opportunity.


Become a Premium Member Today!