Creek County, OK Businesses For Sale

6Donut ShopCash generating guaranteed
$405,000 Cash Flow: $126,000 Seller Financing
Donut ShopCash generating guaranteed

Tulsa, OK

With the purchase of this business the owner offers a written personal guarantee for a 60 day transition period, that the profit margin will meet or exceed that of the previous years same month sales. This shop wholesales and retails via deliveries that comprise of approximally 35% of the total sales. Carry-out sales make up the remaining 65%. The location is in a growing part of Tulsa Oklahoma with easy in and out access and parking. You will not find a better cash generating business for this price. The purchase price is updated monthly based on the most recent 12 month history, using s 3x multiple of net income plus 50% of the total assets. A 2016 model Nissan cargo van with approximately 28,000 miles is included in the purchase price. Interested parties must have available a bank letter of credit to receive confidential information.

Reputable ~ Well Established ~ Profitable Cleaning Equipment CompanyMake $$$ today! FREE Info.
$875,000 Cash Flow: $262,339
Reputable ~ Well Established ~ Profitable Cleaning Equipment CompanyMake $$$ today! FREE Info.

Tulsa, OK

30+ year old Profitable Cleaning Equipment Company for Sale. Wholesale & Retail Sales along with a Showroom. Over 1MM in sales with 2017 being it's BEST year EVER!

Profitable Tulsa Body Shop OpportunityGreat Opportunity - No Experience Needed
$285,000Seller Financing
Profitable Tulsa Body Shop OpportunityGreat Opportunity - No Experience Needed

Tulsa, OK

With a proven business model and great unit of economics, this business is ready to take your earnings to the next level. Currently marketing this opportunity aggressively and it will go fast. There will be training available at no extra cost. This shop has access to a wide range of local fleet and national fleet clients to support a continuing retail and insurance customer base

Hot Sports Shade & Amenties Biz 40% Net/75% Ann Growth!!!
Cash Flow: $300,000 Seller Financing
Hot Sports Shade & Amenties Biz 40% Net/75% Ann Growth!!!

Tulsa, OK

Sports Venue Shade & Amenities Company in NE Oklahoma with 75% growth rate!!! $80K in new sales for Jan 2018! Business provides player and spectator shade systems as well as logo amenities to NCAA sports venues, municipal parks and commercial buildings across the country. Business generated 40% net profit margin on $450k sales in only its 2nd year of operation!!! Nearly double revs for 2017 at $790K!! Strong annual growth potential with NCAA sports venue application market of over $100 million! The company has over $1MM in sales pipeline YTD and a recently awarded design patent on it's umpire chair($30m+ future value) and is projected to more than double sales revenues to near $1.5M in 2018. Due to increased Title 9 funds availability, colleges and universities are spending at all-time highs on infrastructure and sports venue updates! High Demand, continual growth business. This is a turn-key business with seasoned staff, an experienced manufacturing partner and key install partners across the country. Business is currently developing amenity logo product(benches, tables, trash receptacles) markets, a multi-million dollar market expected to surpass its lucrative spectator/player shade business in the next 2 years! Included in the sale is its design software and related IT. Company's patented umpire chair with a future value of over $30 million and related vendor licenses. The business has a fully integrated website utilizing latest SEO and internet saturation technology and is turn-key with a fully developed line of networking contacts already in place. Strong net revenues, full training and ongoing support are included with this sale. Business is priced at $1.2M including all IP and software. Equity partners and/or licensing ops are welcome. This “Extremely Profitable” business won’t last long! Call Jay Shrewder today for more information at: 918-230-9813.

Manufacturer of Residential Products
$499,000 Cash Flow: $110,000
Manufacturer of Residential Products

Tulsa, OK

OFFER PENDING: 50+-year-old business manufacturers and installs custom windows, doors, awnings and patio covering for residential and commercial customers through out a major Oklahoma Metroplex. The business offers superior customer service and competitively priced quality products. Its work force has considerable longevity in the business. An energetic buyer has the potential to significantly increase sales by expanding the market area and/or adding related products. The owner is retiring and may provide some financing depending on buyer s experience and financial strength. The business will be transferred free and clear of all debt and liabilities.