Ohio Furniture and Fixtures Manufacturers For Sale

Furniture and FixturesOhio

Select Categories Ohio
M&A Opportunity -Esteemed Designer and Manufacturer of FurnitureProject Buckeye - M&A - Esteemed Family Owned Designer and Manufacturer of Furni
Cash Flow: $1,106,000
M&A Opportunity -Esteemed Designer and Manufacturer of FurnitureProject Buckeye - M&A - Esteemed Family Owned Designer and Manufacturer of Furni

Akron, OH

Buckeye (or “the Company”) is a family owned designer, manufacturer, and distributor of furniture under three distinct brands. These brands are bifurcated between residential and commercial product lines that have strong distribution deals in place. It has established numerous retail relationships with Amazon, Walmart, Staples, Overstock, and Wayfair just to new a few. The company contract manufacturers approximately 85% of its products overseas with the remaining 15% manufactured in the Midwest. Management has made it a point to decrease inventory and to operate efficiently by implementing new technology to streamline its operations. Thirty-five employees are responsible for operations, business development, and product customizations that are crucial to making the firm a market leader. Management is committed to aggressively growing the business moving forward. Its third brand was launched in the middle of 2018 to capture the higher-end of the commercial furniture market. Management is targeting higher price points to improve margins and to capture a higher percentage of sales. It is a major company wide initiative and Management is excited about how the new brand is being perceived in the marketplace. The Company is seeking a buyout of its current owners with an investor that is committed to expanding market share and to protecting the firm’s sterling reputation.


Become a Premium Member Today!