New Mexico Financial Services Businesses For Sale

Financial ServicesNew Mexico

Select Categories New Mexico
Albuquerque Financial Franchise80% customer repeat. State Licensed Customers. B2B
$25,000
Albuquerque Financial Franchise80% customer repeat. State Licensed Customers. B2B

Albuquerque, NM

This unique factoring franchise where cash is truly king. This Commission Advance service provides real estate professionals with immediate cash flow by converting receivables (Real Estate Commissions) to cash. Commission Express is the oldest and largest provider of this service in the country. This territory offers a large network of Real Estate Agents and Brokers, many who have already used Advance Services. Exceptional income margins and an easy to run operational profile with an 80% repeat business, customers are state licensed. White collar 5 day work week (no holidays or weekends); Commission Express has 50+ offices and has been in business for over 27 years. Commission Express has working relationships with most major real estate companies in the country. No additional license is required to operate the franchise. Please call or visit online for more information. For training, you will come to Fairfax, Virginia where we teach you how to buy earned but unpaid real estate sales commissions (accounts receivable) at a discount. We provide initial training and ongoing training through our National office and our on-line support, webinars and annual conferences. Our proven underwriting system is designed to enable you to buy accounts receivable with minimal risk. Our National office is available to provide guidance and assist with underwriting. We teach you how to purchase commissions (account receivables) from real estate professionals where both parties benefit. See our reviews on Trust Pilot for verified customer feedback: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/commissionexpress.com

$225,000 CPA Tax practice for sale in Taos, Angel Fire, NM area
$225,000 CPA Tax practice for sale in Taos, Angel Fire, NM area

Taos, NM

OVERVIEW - ABA Advisors represents this tax practice located in the Taos, Angel Fire, NM area. The seller is willing to provide transitional assistance to the buyer to help ensure client retention. THE PRACTICE - The practice has a nice mix of individual and business tax clients. Average fees are high for a practice of this size and the net is higher than 50%.

NE Albuquerque, NM CPA Practice for Sale
$245,000
NE Albuquerque, NM CPA Practice for Sale

Albuquerque, NM

This CPA Practice for sale in Northeast Albuquerque, NM has annual gross revenues for sale of approximately $195,000. It is a well-established practice that enjoys a solid reputation in the community serving a good mix of individuals and business clients. Currently, revenues are primarily from tax (93%), but there is some accounting (6%) and consulting work (1%) that helps provide year-round income. There is a strong fee structure in place, and with minimal overhead expenses, the practice generates excellent cash flow to owner over 70% of gross. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced accountant looking to jump into practice ownership or a nice-sized addition to an established practice in the area with the employee capacity to expand.

Albuquerque Area CPA Practice for Sale
$850,000
Albuquerque Area CPA Practice for Sale

NM

This CPA Practice for sale in the Albuquerque Area of New Mexico has annual gross revenue of approximately $885,000. The well-established, client-focused practice has enjoyed consistently strong growth and takes pride in providing accurate, professional accounting and tax services to a high-quality client base composed largely of businesses and business owners. Revenues are desirably mixed between services to provide year-round cash flow, with more than 55% of the revenue derived from monthly accounting services and 64% from accounting services in total. The remaining 36% of income is derived primarily from tax preparation. This turn-key practice is located in a fast-growing community with loyal, knowledgeable staff in place to assist with a smooth transition and provide capacity for continued expansion

Albuquerque, NM/Southwest US Regional CPA Practice for Sale
$1,200,000
Albuquerque, NM/Southwest US Regional CPA Practice for Sale

Albuquerque, NM

This well-established CPA practice for sale in Albuquerque, NM generates annual gross revenues of approximately $843,000. With a focus on personalized, professional services, the owners of this practice have cultivated a loyal and highly-profitable client base consisting of solid businesses and affluent individuals across a variety of industries. The practice has an exceptionally strong fee structure and yields excellent cash flow to owners above 80% of gross revenues! Revenues are derived from a nice balance between tax (55%), reviews (28%), and business and tax consulting (11%), with most of the owners' billable hours concentrated during tax season to allow plenty of time off through much of the year. The practice has a first-rate reputation and consistently attracts new, premium clientele. Further, because most of the clients are not accustomed to visiting the office, the practice could easily be relocated anywhere in the US Southwest Region. This is the perfect opportunity for one or, ideally, two experienced CPAs who are ready to step into a turn-key practice with outstanding earning and growth potential. The high-quality clients would also be an excellent, profitable addition for another established firm looking to grow in this market.

Accounting Firm for sale in Santa Fe
$550,000
Accounting Firm for sale in Santa Fe

Santa Fe, NM

This is a fast growing bookkeeping, payroll and tax preparation firm. Office is paperless and clients are willing to pay good fees. Bookkeeping services represent approximately 65% of revenues. No audits or reviews. There is a huge opportunity to grow the tax preparation side of the business. Projected revenues for 2019 are $480,000! Buyer could remain in current office. The practice is well-established and has been in current location for 20 years. Excellent staff are in place and work well together.

Silver City, New Mexico Tax & Accounting Practice for Sale
$100,000
Silver City, New Mexico Tax & Accounting Practice for Sale

Silver City, NM

NEW REDUCED PRICE! The well-established tax and accounting practice for sale in Silver City, New Mexico serves a high-quality client base composed of loyal individual and businesses, which should provide opportunities for expanding services and continued growth through referrals. Revenues are nicely balanced between accounting services (53%) and tax work (47%) to provide year-round income. With an experienced, knowledgeable staff in place and the seller willing to assist in a smooth transition, this firm is the perfect opportunity for an experienced individual who is ready for practice ownership. It would also make a nice addition to another established firm looking to expand in this area. The seller is motivated and the practice is priced to sell!. We encourage you to move quickly and bring all offers!

Finance Company
$1,333,339Cash Flow: $196,000
Finance Company

Las Cruces, NM

This Company specializes in debt consolidation, personal, and home improvement type loans. Very successful consumer loan business for over 71 years with approximately over $1.5 million in Notes Receivables which transfers with the sale. Please contact Broker for more detail.

Northeast NM CPA Practice for Sale
Northeast NM CPA Practice for Sale

NM

This CPA Practice for sale in Northeast New Mexico has annual gross revenues of approximately $146,000. It is a well-established firm that is highly regarded in the local community and serves a loyal, quality client base. Over the past few years, the owner has been concentrating on business and estate tax work while phasing out most of the bookkeeping services and many of the individual tax returns that do not include a business. Tax returns for business and estates now make up about 73% of the revenue and tax preparation for individuals make up the remaining 27%. The practice has a strong fee structure and cash flow to owner is approaching 60% of gross revenue. Offered for sale at a bargain price below one times gross revenue and located in a quiet community with everything to offer an outdoor enthusiast, this turn-key opportunity would be ideal for an individual or husband/wife team who enjoy small-town life and want to jump full-time into practice ownership. Also, with very little nearby competition from other accountants, and a need in the community for tax and accounting services, the growth potential is unlimited.


Become a BizBuySell Edge Member Today!