Burlington County, NJ Nondurable Goods Wholesalers and Distributors For Sale

Nondurable GoodsNew JerseyBurlington

Select Categories New Jersey
Turnkey Utz Snack Route. Great Accts. Company Financing. Truck Incl.Utz Route with Company Financing, Truck and Training. Growth Potential.
$125,000Cash Flow: $57,000Seller Financing
Turnkey Utz Snack Route. Great Accts. Company Financing. Truck Incl.Utz Route with Company Financing, Truck and Training. Growth Potential.

Cinnaminson, NJ

Great wholesale Utz snack route for sale with accounts in Cinnaminson, Pennsauken and Camden. The warehouse facility is located in West Deptford, NJ. Current owner is selling due to pending relocation and truck + training will be included. Qualified buyers can purchase the route with a 20% down payment and the company will setup a loan for the remaining 80%. The route is currently averaging $7,200 per week in gross sales. The owner is compensated at 20% commission which generates approximately $1,440 per week in gross income. Operating expenses vary from owner to owner but are estimated at $300 per week for this route. This route includes major grocery retailers such as Walmart, Shop Rite, Walgreen's, Price Rite, and several other supermarkets. Five day work week and flexible schedule. Truck is included in the price. Great turnkey wholesale route opportunity.

Protected Wholesale Route. Very High Volume. Only 5 Stores. Training
$350,000Cash Flow: $109,000Seller Financing
Protected Wholesale Route. Very High Volume. Only 5 Stores. Training

Mount Laurel, NJ

This is one of the best bread route opportunities you will ever find. Incredible high volume route with 5 major retail accounts which allows for a flexible schedule and no 50+ hour weeks. The warehouse is located in Burlington and the stores are primarily in Mt. Laurel. Approximately $150,000 worth of company financing is available. The route is currently averaging $13,819 over the last 52 weeks. Paid at 18% commission, there is a weekly gross of approximately $2,485. Operating expenses vary from owner to owner but are estimated at $50 for gas, $100 for insurance and $50 for maintenance/misc. costs. The current owner is leasing a 2017 Ford E450 18 foot box truck which can be transferred to the buyer. Truck lease payment is $167 per month. Current schedule requires deliveries on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Friday and Saturday. There is basic merchandising/pack outs done on Wednesday and Sunday. That work could be outsourced relatively easily if the owner chose to do so. Total hours estimated at 40 hours/week

A-R-N-O-L-D..Arnold's Bread Distribution Route...nets $1,350/wk
$295,000Cash Flow: $70,200Seller Financing
A-R-N-O-L-D..Arnold's Bread Distribution Route...nets $1,350/wk

Palmyra, NJ

ROUTE BROKERS®, INC. - The Only REAL Source: Over 250 established Routes for Sale +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= EXCLUSIVE LISTING. A.R.N.O.L.D B.R.E.A.D Distribution Routes. BIMBO is the largest bakery company in North America. This HIGH NETTING route only services 6 stops in a Protected, condensed territory. Call us TODAY, this GREAT DEAL will not last long!


Become a Premium Member Today!