Bergen County, NJ Landscaping and Yard Service Businesses For Sale

Landscaping and Yard ServicesNew JerseyBergen

Select Categories New Jersey
Extremely Profitable NJ Landscape and Snow Plow BusinessRepeat Customers & High Profit Margin
$1,950,000Cash Flow: $983,172Seller Financing
Extremely Profitable NJ Landscape and Snow Plow BusinessRepeat Customers & High Profit Margin

Bergen County, NJ

The Company provides landscaping and irrigation services, outdoor design and construction, and snow removal services to both residential and commercial customers. It serves very affluent and high growth communities and has experienced strong financial performance with extremely healthy margins. This is a complete turnkey operation requiring no additional investment to continue running successfully. Business Highlights: • Established, well-known business with a strong reputation in its region • Premium pricing with long term contracts and affluent customer base provides very high margins and a diverse recurring revenue stream with protection from economic cycle volatility • One-stop-shop, full service offering provides a strong competitive advantage versus peers • Snow removal contracts guarantee cash flow during the winter season • Extensive and latest up-to-date equipment offers a buyer a complete turnkey operation • Long-term, loyal employees who are well-trained, friendly and knowledgeable • Tremendous growth opportunities with existing capacity to handle significant new business Seller would like to step back from managing the day-to-day operations of a business and is willing to assist the new owner in transitioning the business for as long as necessary. He has also expressed interest in remaining with the business in a design and sales role, should the new owner desire this. Growth and Expansion Due to the owners desire to reduce his commitment to the business, the Company currently does not advertise and has a very limited online presence. A motivated owner willing to activate advertising and marketing campaigns could expect to increase revenue dramatically. Ancillary services offering the business significant growth have been identified including lawn care and lot maintenance and sweeping for commercial accounts and outside-of-the-home living area projects for residential customers.

Landscaping Service ProviderWell established, cash flow positive operation with strong management team
$1,250,000
Landscaping Service ProviderWell established, cash flow positive operation with strong management team

Bergen County, NJ

The Company is a full-service landscaping service provider for residential and commercial properties specializing in the design, installation, and maintenance of outdoor spaces. It provides a wide range of landscaping and property maintenance services including, but not limited to, regular landscaping maintenance, landscape design and build, irrigation, lighting, and specialty gardening. Approximately 60% of its revenue is generated through recurring landscaping maintenance services. The primary customer base consists of residential homeowners in need of ongoing landscaping maintenance. The Company currently has over 250 full service maintenance accounts and 400 irrigation accounts that generate recurring revenue streams. Approximately 95% of its revenue is generated through residential accounts with the remaining 5% attributed to commercial accounts.

Established landscape maintenance business located in Bergen County
$105,000Cash Flow: $95,000
Established landscape maintenance business located in Bergen County

Bergen County, NJ

Established residential landscape maintenance business for sale in the heart of the NYC burbs, Bergen County. I have 100 maintenance customers (most weekly visit) within a tight 3 mile radius. Most customers take the full service. We have additional customers who use us for other routine maintenance services ++ as well. In addition to maintenance, we also provide design and planting services. The business is profitable. Due to personal issues, I have only been able to work in the field for 10-25 hours weekly so, the potential to profit more is certainly there. We store our equipment within the customer radius. You must have at least a few years of landscape experience to qualify as a buyer.


Become a Premium Member Today!