Douglas County, NE Gyms and Fitness Centers For Sale

Gyms and Fitness CentersNebraskaDouglas

Select Categories Nebraska
900+ Members Gym in Omaha
$340,000 Cash Flow: $108,457 Seller Financing
900+ Members Gym in Omaha

Omaha, NE

This massive gym in Omaha boasts over 10K square feet of usable space, which allows for its over 900 current members. This established gym is non-franchise, and has a great focus on body building and personal training. New equipment and recently reupholstered furniture round out the gym’s updated and fresh look. Memberships make up 70% of revenue, with the remaining 30% coming from personal training. While members can work out during open hours, they may also participate in group classes, Pilates, yoga, cycling and more. On staff are 6 Trainers to handle up to 40 classes per week. Employees also include a PT Assistant Manager, 1 FT Sales, and 4 Front Desk workers split between 2 shifts. Looking to sell due to managing other family businesses, the owners are active in managing and running the facility. Please note that neither seller leads training classes, and that their duties can be handled by one person. Owing to a well-established name, minimal advertising currently takes place. A buyer should consider increasing marketing dollars and creating a more active social media presence. A growth area also exists in corporate outreach to nearby businesses for company fitness packages.

Gyms/Personal Training - $489,000
$489,000 Cash Flow: $123,381 Seller Financing
Gyms/Personal Training - $489,000

Omaha, NE

Upscale gyms and training business. Multiple locations. Strong monthly revenue with clientele paying premium prices for state of the art gym access and weekly personal training.


Become a Premium Member Today!