Jackson County, MO Hair Salons and Barber Shops For Sale

Hair Salons and Barber ShopsMissouriJackson

Select Categories Missouri
Master Franchise License, Barbershop Co - Kansas CityMaster Franchise in the Barbershop Industry
$166,400Cash Flow: $320,000
Master Franchise License, Barbershop Co - Kansas CityMaster Franchise in the Barbershop Industry

Kansas City, MO

This established business is the Master Franchise developmental rights to a 5 million plus population throughout the Kansas City area. The parent company is seeking a partnership with a new Master with executive or upper level management experience. This well-established, successful barbershop company is expanding at an incredibly rapid pace! Single unit shops average a very healthy profit in their first year, and quickly ramp up to six figure incomes. The barbershop industry is the fastest growing segment of the $26 billion haircare industry. - Semi-Absentee Business Model - Strong, quick producing potential income - Very recession resistant & technology proof - Haircare experience not necessary / Management skills a plus The new Master will utilize their executive management skills to usher in new sub-franchisees and ensure current franchisees adhere to brand standards. The Master will split all franchise fees and royalties with the established parent company, collecting 50% of net franchise fees for each new franchisee and 40% of the ongoing royalties of each unit franchisees top-line revenues. The franchise fees alone for this market could equate to more than $260k for the new master. Future revenue and cash estimates are incredible! This could be the opportunity of a lifetime for the right individual, don’t miss out!!!

22 years of hair salon for saleGreat foot traffic. Repeat and new clients everyday.
$15,000Cash Flow: $50,000Seller Financing
22 years of hair salon for saleGreat foot traffic. Repeat and new clients everyday.

Lee's Summit, MO

This is a well established franchised salon at the moment, but the new owner could (encouraged to) turn it into an independent salon with their preferred name. All the clientele, inventory, furniture, and fixtures are included with the sale. The salon is located across from major anchor supermarket and a Walmart near the busy highway. Approximately 70% of the Company’s clients are returning customers with the remaining 30% consisting of new walk-in clients. The salon is popular for color, perm, wax, and haircuts. The Company has a number of employees who would stick around. Specific characteristics of ideal buyers include: -A salon manager looking to expand into owning as well as operating salons -An existing salon seeking to expand geographic presence into Lee's Summit, MO. -A beauty-related industry company pursuing horizontal or vertical expansion through the full-service salon and retail outlets

Great Buy on Two Branded Hair Salons
$20,000
Great Buy on Two Branded Hair Salons

Jackson County, MO

The two salons are located in the Kansas City, MO Market; the salons have been maintained and are in great shape all are managed by stylists/managers. The owner is planning retirement and is highly motivated to sell the salons as a group or individually. Salon #1 in Kansas City, MO Market is strategically located on a highly trafficked thoroughfare across from a national food chain. The salon has a steady clientele with 8 stations and operates with 4 stylists. The salon is absentee owned and is manager operated. Salon #2in the Kansas City, MO Market is strategically located on a busy Hwy in a neighborhood center. This branded salon has been opened 10+ years with a steady clientele base, currently has 8 stations and 6 stylists. The salon is absentee owned and is manager operated. We rate these salons a C purchase, the salons are well maintained and in high traffic retail centers. For the right operator/owner this would be a great opportunity to own your salons at a great price and have the support of a national franchise to help you succeed. $20,000 for both salons or 13,000 individually


Become a Premium Member Today!