Howell County, MO Building and Construction Businesses For Sale

Building and ConstructionMissouriHowell

Select Categories Missouri
Leading Metal Roof Contractor in 7-County RegionHigh-margin metal roof niche | Excellent marketing & brand | Growing!
$1,495,000Cash Flow: $594,828Seller Financing
Leading Metal Roof Contractor in 7-County RegionHigh-margin metal roof niche | Excellent marketing & brand | Growing!

Howell County, MO

Established in 1995, this company provides residential and commercial roofing solutions within a 75-mile radius of its main office in the Ozark Heritage region of Missouri. It is the second-oldest roofing company in the area and the largest in terms of revenue -- with a well established customer base and excellent reputation. This business is the leading installer of standing seam metal roof systems, and is the only contractor in the area with the ability and equipment to create custom metal panels on site. It has an established reputation yet continues to see year-over-year growth in both revenue and earnings. Over the years, the company has expanded its product offerings from providing residential shingles exclusively to offering residential and commercial standing seam metal roof systems, commercial flat roof systems (EPDM and TPO), and architectural shingles. Its primary service area covers the Ozark Heritage region of Missouri, defined as a seven-county area including Douglas, Ozark, Wright, Howell, Oregon, Shannon, and Texas counties. The company also serves parts of northern Arkansas. Residential roofing accounts for approximately 80 percent of revenue, while commercial roofing makes up the remaining 20 percent. The company has low customer concentration, with no single customer responsible for more than 10 percent of annual sales. Management estimates that repeat business from larger customers like landlords and property managers accounts for approximately 20 percent of annual sales, while new construction projects account for roughly 10 percent of sales for both the residential and commercial divisions. Combined sales for the first seven months of 2019 were $1.56M with combined net income of $425,000. Management estimates that combined sales (residential and commercial) for YE 2019 will be approximately $2.5M. One of the big differentiators of this company is its excellent in-house marketing program. Efforts include digital and offline marketing campaigns, local event sponsorships, and maintaining consistent branding across all areas of the business. This company strives to incorporate environmentally sustainable practices at every level of the organization. It works to reduce waste by recycling torn off shingles from job sites and using paperless administrative processes as much as possible. Metal roofing materials are chosen based on maximum reflective properties to reduce utility costs for customers, while forming metal panels onsite reduces waste, as well. The company’s main office and warehouse locations were also selected to reduce travel time and fuel consumption. This business offers an opportunity to acquire a successful turnkey operation that can continue to be run as-is, or use the company’s reputation, longevity and financial performance as a foundation for geographic expansion and next-level growth.


Become a BizBuySell Edge Member Today!