Genesee County, MI American Restaurants For Sale

American RestaurantsMichiganGenesee

Select Categories Michigan
Golden opportunity franchise fried chicken
$175,000
Golden opportunity franchise fried chicken

Flint, MI

Golden opportunity to get into Church's Chicken at 3410 corunna rd Flint. sales 350k, price 175k, rent 1800/m +NNN or buy bldg for 250k. Price low for quick sales!! Sale is up after competitor's closure. Great opportunity to get into franchise business at low cost and no required minimum net worth (get in as partnership).

2 Franchise Chicken Restaurants with Territory Lic
$325,000Seller Financing
2 Franchise Chicken Restaurants with Territory Lic

Flint, MI

Successful 2 franchise chicken restaurants in Burton & Flint with properties. Master license for Genesee, Saginaw Country & Ypsilanti Twp(extra $50k), so you can expand more stores. 3043 S Dort Highway, Burton, MI sales 350k, price 175k 3410 corunna rd Flint MI sales 320k, price 160k If rent, $1800/m +NNN per store. or bldgs can be purchased at extra (250k & 190k) Sales up 20%+ (additional to above) recently on Dort due to competition closure. Net 18% of sales after pay rent or bldg mortgage. Royalty 5%, Advertising 4.8%, total 9.8% fee. Great opportunity to get into franchise business at low cost and no required minimum net worth (get in as partnership). Located on busy main road.

Church's Chicken-Low Price
$175,000
Church's Chicken-Low Price

Flint, MI

Golden opportunity to get into Church's Chicken. sales 350k, price 175k, rent 1500/m +NNN or buy bldg at 250k. Price low for quick sales!! Sale is up after competitor's closure. Great opportunity to get into franchise business at low cost and no required minimum net worth (get in as partnership). 100k down bldg & bus private financing is available.


Become a Premium Member Today!