Jefferson County, KY Cleaning Businesses For Sale

Cleaning BusinessesKentuckyJefferson

Select Categories Kentucky
Janitorial Franchise - Seller Must Sell! HUGE ROICleaning Service
$550,000Cash Flow: $273,692Seller Financing
Janitorial Franchise - Seller Must Sell! HUGE ROICleaning Service

Jefferson County, KY

HUGE INCREASE IN YEAR OVER YEAR SALES! Established Master Franchisee Business Opportunity! This business is aggressively priced to sell due to current owner’s relocation plan. This building maintenance company provides over 20 different services at all types of facilities. Their main focus is to get the janitorial contract and then perform all extra services for our customers. If you are searching for a commercial cleaning franchise opportunity, this established franchise business is here to offer all interested franchisees with a golden opportunity for financial independence and success. This brand is well-recognized across the country.

Water Damage Restoration and Carpet CleaningLong established and very profitable.
$495,000Cash Flow: $230,000
Water Damage Restoration and Carpet CleaningLong established and very profitable.

Louisville, KY

Water damage restoration and carpet cleaning company for sale in Louisville Ky. Independent and established in 1998.Very successful and highly profitable. Sales $635,000, Cash flow $230,000, asking price $495,000. 5 trucks and vans. 4 Employees plus reliable subcontractors. Very good potential for growth. Seller will transition and train fully with buyer. Reply to Greg Hedgebeth, Louisville Business Brokers Greg@Hedge-Financial.com

Commercial Window Cleaning Company
$285,000Cash Flow: $114,000
Commercial Window Cleaning Company

Louisville, KY

This is a great owner operated company with 92% of its customers, commercial repeat clients, with the remaining 8% residential. Servicing Kentucky and Southern Indiana Auto Dealers, Restaurants, Gas Stations, Retail Stores, Fitness Clubs, and General Offices. Services are scheduled weekly-bi weekly-monthly. Sale includes a proprietary special formula cleaning fluid used for windows. This company began 10 years ago by a retired biochemical engineer. BBB A+ Rating. Contact us to schedule a time to discuss your business interests. Contact us by phone or by email.


Become a Premium Member Today!