DuPage County, IL Home Health Care Businesses For Sale

Home Health CareIllinoisDuPage

Select Categories Illinois
20yr Skilled Home Health Care AgencyNurse owned and operated for 20 years. Run to perfection.
$385,000
20yr Skilled Home Health Care AgencyNurse owned and operated for 20 years. Run to perfection.

DuPage County, IL

We have been in business since 1997. Current census is around 100 and our payer mix is 75% private insurance which is contractual and requires no sales/marketing. The remaining 25% is Medicare which also comes from our established referral base, and has opportunity to grow if marketing is put into place. We have a skilled staff of around 20, which includes PTs, and RNs. All of our RNs are very high skilled and can see any type of patient. Owner is looking to retire and is willing to stay on for a short transition of the business. Owner is only interested in selling this business to a business or somebody who is currently in the home health care field. Owner cares deeply about the business and is very selective on who is going to be buying the business, and does not want somebody who is not affluent in home health. Revenues have consistently been 1 million over the last 15 years. There is 0 dollars and effort put into marketing. Business comes through contracts and good service. We never put money before service. We have the best nurses who provide the best care. I want to reiterate that this business is as clean as a home health care agency can be. Nursed owned and operated for 20 years with no funny business. This listing is direct with the owner and not a broker

High Growth Home Care Franchise in DuPage County
$599,000 Cash Flow: $150,000
High Growth Home Care Franchise in DuPage County

Lombard, IL

There are 10,000 Americans turning 65 everyday, the demand for senior care is ever increasing. Right now the US senior population sits at 50 million and by 2030 will reach 81 million. This business provides affordable services for seniors and others requiring assistance. These services include; • meal preparation • medication reminders • bathing and personal care • shopping • light housekeeping • errands • memory disorders care • companionship Allowing clients to remain safe and happy in their homes.


Become a Premium Member Today!