Heavy ConstructionGeorgia

Select Categories Georgia
Profitable Commercial Roofing Company
$2,300,000 Cash Flow: $941,654
Profitable Commercial Roofing Company

Atlanta, GA

Respected and top rated commercial roofing company doing business in Georgia and Alabama. Large amount of business is the results of winning bids. All staff in place to continue this great business. Growth could come from bidding on more jobs or working with property managers, manufacturing, as well as the hospitality industry. Owner is willing to do some owner financing for qualified buyers. Call for more information.

Own A Money Making Site Prep Construction Company
$750,000 Cash Flow: $452,000
Own A Money Making Site Prep Construction Company

Augusta, GA

Start 2018 Off Right Owning A Money Making Company Doing Site Work & Construction! This 14 year old company has a solid customer base and enjoys a profit percentage above 40%.This profit margin is very rare among most businesses. With the purchase of this site work and construction company, the new owner will have all of the equipment needed to immediately go to work and the current owner has plenty of work already scheduled. The current owner has in excess of $100,000 worth of work approved to be done by the end of January. He also has, without bidding any more work for the 2018 year, bids totaling $844,000 and expects to be awarded most, if not all of these bids. A small sampling of some of the new and modern equipment that goes with the purchase of the business, Includes: 2015 GMC Sierra Denali 2500 HD 42,000 miles 2016 Cat 305.5E Excavator 530 hours 2016 Cat 259D Track Skid Machine 766 hours 2017 Kaufman 10-ton Backhoe 25' Tag-a-long trailer 2017 Kaufman 8-ton 22' tilt trailer with 22' wench Results of 14 Years of Business: Equipment/Assets $322,000 Yearly Net income $452,000 The Owner’s reason for selling is he is starting a new business endeavor. He will work with and train the new owner to ensure the new owner will continue the success of the business.

Highly Profitable A/C And Heating Contractor For Sale
$395,000 Cash Flow: $283,954
Highly Profitable A/C And Heating Contractor For Sale

Catoosa County, GA

This is listing is for an established and highly profitable HVAC contractor located in north Georgia. This business offers a buyer a yearly income of over $280,000. They specialize in the installation, repair and maintenance of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems. Residential services accounts for 70% of their revenues with commercial making up the remaining 30%. This business has been a fixture in their community for over 15 years serving north Georgia and southern Tennessee. Over the last three years, the business has seen consistent growth in both their revenues and owner benefit with $120,000 in assets to be transferred with the sale of the business. The business has an excellent reputation in their marketplace and large base of loyal customers. Their online customer reviews are fantastic as well. If you would like more information about this excellent business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.


Become a Premium Member Today!