Car DealershipsCaliforniaOrange

Select Categories California
Used Auto Dealership for Sale(coming soon)Motivated Seller
Seller Financing
Used Auto Dealership for Sale(coming soon)Motivated Seller

Orange County, CA

Detailed Information Sale Price: For Sale coming soon. Gross Revenues: $_________________? Adjusted Net Income (SDC): $_____________? Corporation: LLC, Calendar Year, Family Ownership Inventory: Not included in price; will sell separately at approximately $? Owner Carry: To a highly qualified Buyer; To be determined (TBD). Real Estate: Seller owns property Building SF: 9,600 Employees: ________ full-time plus owner. Can be absentee operated. Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price. Intellectual Property: Domain Names Facilities: Building and large property are located on major thoroughfare. Competition: There are other fine car dealerships in the area but nothing compares to the reputation of this dealership. Highly ranked by all independent and credible ranking agencies. Growth & Expansion: Business has potential to grow within the market. Business not open on Sundays. Financing: To be Determined (TBD) Average Sale Price of Vehicles: $________ plus after market Dealer Participation $________ Support & Training: Owner is willing to provide extensive training. Reason for Selling: Motivated to retire.

Auto Dealership - Luxury Pre-Owned Autos
$4,900,000
Auto Dealership - Luxury Pre-Owned Autos

Orange County, CA

Well Established Auto Dealership dealing in Luxury Pristine Pre-Owned Autos. The dealership has been at current location for 13 years, and over 25 years in the business. Gross Sales are running well over $20 Million and Net Profit runs over $1.5 Million. The vehicles they sell are of finest luxury and quality yet most reasonably priced for the successful individuals with taste for finer things. About 85% of their business/sales are done online. Remaining percentage of sales (15%) is from referrals and walk-ins of new and repeat customers. The business is well known and respected in the industry and the community. The Business sells an average of 50 to 55 vehicles each month. Their quality, service and price are most appealing and attractive for luxury car seekers, which makes their business all the more successful. Buyer mist present NDA, Financial Statement and Background Statement for additional information on this opportunity.

SoCal Multi-line Motorcycle Powersports Dealership
$2,495,000 Cash Flow: $736,000 Seller Financing
SoCal Multi-line Motorcycle Powersports Dealership

Orange, CA

CALIFORNIA POWERSPORTS Dealership asset acquisition owner retiring with major real estate investment consideration. - This high-flying dealership has been serving the powersports enthusiasts of Southern California for many, many years, representing most of the major brands in the industry and carrying the full line-up of Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Scooters, and Watercraft. Along with the full complement of vehicles, the dealership also offers top-notch service along with an expansive selection of parts, accessories and apparel. Operating in climate-friendly SoCal, with year-round riding, the dealership enjoys a large customer following and annual revenues of over $20MM! The owner's decision to retire, after many years in business, opens up this incredible opportunity for a like-minded individual or group to continue the legacy of this turn-key enterprise, all from the #1 state in the nation for motorcycle registrations, with high revenue and great profits from day one! This opportunity represents just about any investment scenario, from a standalone operation, to a platform investment for a subsequent SoCal expansion, or for an add-on investment to an already growing powersports enterprise. This is another opportunity brought to you by Powersports Listings Mergers & Acquisitions - exclusively serving the powersports industry nationwide! Visit our website at www.powersportslistings.com and call our offices at 800-399-4654 x102!


Become a Premium Member Today!