Job Matching SaaS Design

Seller Financing Available
Job Matching SaaS Design
Contact Seller

Initial Fee: N/A

Capital Req'd: N/A

Job Matching SaaS Design

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Startup Description

IntraMatch.com connects quality candidates to competitive employer jobs; and is cost saving, fast, engaging, verifiable, and fun.

The Problem - Tech recruiting is far more complex, difficult and strategic. The hardest challenge is always going to be finding the best candidates for the role JIT. Conversely candidates cannot easily find the best companies to take their talents.

The Solution – IntraMatch.com provides an interactive dashboard job match experience by leveraging: social media/networking, personality snap shot, progressive performance assessments, gamification and incorporates machine learning. For employers this provides a robust candidate pipeline, reduces time to hire while increasing quality of hire. For candidates the UX is unsurpassed.

The Win State - Our focus for IntraMatch is the IT / Developer recruiting niche, with <20 employees later expanding to other high demand job categories. We can capture market share by growing organically, up selling, to win 76% of the $120 Billion domestic market in 5 years with strategic planning and execution. Along the way we can make substantial inroads into the $400+ Billion global recruiting/staffing market.

Get in touch if you would like to explore the possibilities. I would love to send our pitch documents, if this strikes a chord with you. It takes a lot of effort to make job matching happen on the web and we have put in the work and are seeking resources to execute launch and deployment.

Attached Documents


Detailed Information

Existing Units:
1
Facilities:
Intellectual Property for Job Matching SaaS Design consisting of: IntraMatch System Design Flowcharts, Basis of Design Table of Contents, Wireframes, National Science Foundation Machine Learning Peer Review, Gamification Featuers, Pitch Documents, Business Plan and Value Proposition.
Competition:
Recruiting is a: $400B worldwide market $125B U.S. domestic $22B U.S. IT/Developer (programmer professionals) is our Initial target market The Top 3 or 4 enterprise companies control <15% There is no dominant player in this space, it is fairly open There are 200+ companies that share the other 85% We can reasonably capture market share by growing organically, up selling, to win a substantial share of the $125 Billion domestic market in 5 years with strategic planning and execution.
Support & Training:
Will provide six months of support and open to future partnership beyond that.
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Startup Listed By:
Frareed Ansari

Show Phone Number

Listing Statistics

Saved This Listing:
Unlock
Days Active On Site:
Unlock
Appeared in Search:
Unlock
Listing Detail Views:
Unlock


Ad#:1626358 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Device Pitstop

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $100,700