Return to broker profile

Well-Established, Upscale Window Treatment Business

Cook County, IL

Well-Established, Upscale Window Treatment Business
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $539,000

Cash Flow: $133,737

Gross Revenue: $269,100

EBITDA: $130,974

FF&E: $50,017

Inventory: $7,000

Rent: $2,150 /Month

Established: 1987

Well-Established, Upscale Window Treatment Business

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This listing is for a long-established window treatment business located in the upscale northern suburbs of Chicago that is available to a qualified buyer. This business specializes in traditional and modern window design. Whether it is draperies, blinds, shades, shutters or more, this business offers window treatments for every taste and style. They specialize in providing expert design service to high income clients. This business offers a buyer a six-figure income and the business has shown consistent growth in each of the last three years. They have an outstanding reputation in their marketplace as a 7-Time national award winner for their beautiful designs and have been features in Designer’s Showcase. The business also features a gorgeous showroom that displays their award winning work in a large variety of styles. Primarily, the business specializes in residential service which makes up about 80% of their business. However, they also perform work for commercial clients making up the remaining 20% of their revenues. The business guarantees the best prices on products, services and workmanship and they also perform repair, cleaning and maintenance on draperies, blinds and shutters. Approximately $57,000 in assets are also to be transferred with the sale of the business as well. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.

Detailed Information

Cook County, IL
Included in asking price
Real Estate:
Building SF:
Lease Expiration:
2 Full Time (6 s
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
2,100 sq ft facility. Available for Lease. $2,150/Month
Growth & Expansion:
Expand Marketing/Service Territory, Add Sales Staff, Add New Products & Services, Advertise (Internet, Social Media)
Support & Training:
Owner will train the buyer for 4 weeks at no cost.
Reason for Selling:
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
Contact Seller Loading

Tommy Farmer

Business Listed By:
Tommy Farmer

The Marvin Group LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics


Demographic Information


Ad#:1540876 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.

Similar Listings

AMH Enterprises

Franchise Opportunity In IL
Cash Required: 35000