Well Established Footwear Importer

Los Angeles County, CA

Well Established Footwear Importer
Contact Seller

Asking Price: Get Financing: $2,200,000

Cash Flow: $591,861

Gross Revenue: $11,196,477

EBITDA: N/A

FF&E: N/A

Inventory: N/A

Lease Rate: N/A /SF

Established: N/A

Well Established Footwear Importer

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

Started in 2003, the Company had been engaged in wholesale shoes, operating under its own brand, selling high-end leather fashion shoes with retail price between $80-$200. In 2008 the company switched to e-commerce, selling through third-party retail online platform, incl. Amazon (about 75% of sales), Ebay (15%), Overstock, and via its own website (5%). In 2016, the company set up its own production in China, which helped the Company becoming a rapidly growing provider in 2017 catering US domestic orders and distribution networks. The Company currently has 10 million+ active customers, and its ranking in the US footwear online market are as follows: Amazon: Top Ten; Ebay: Top Five; Overstock: Number 1; FashionGo: Number 1 in Shoe Sales.

Products: 95% is foot-ware, 5% for clothing, mainly jeans. Market: Domestic purchase orders from the US take about 95% of sales, Europe and the rest of the world take the rest 5%. Order processing capacity: 5,000 orders per day. The Company is running in 50,000 sqft warehouse which has the capacity to stock 300,000 pairs of shoes and 50 containers.

The Company currently use Irobotbox ERP and ZYing distribution software, US version of OMS for inventory management, and has independently developed its own order processing and daily delivery system.

Previous Years Financials:

2017 - Sales: $11,196,477; SDE: $591,861;

2016 - Sales: $8,614,085; SDE: $1,231,388;

2015 - Sales: $9,787,649; SDE: $1,154,182;

Detailed Information

Real Estate:
Leased
Building SF:
N/A
Lease Expiration:
N/A
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
 
Contact Seller Loading

Wen Chen-Karkhanis

Business Listed By:
Wen Chen-Karkhanis

LINK Business LA

Show Phone Number

View My Listings


Sponsoring Broker:
LINK LA


Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1510630 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings