Turn-Key and Profitable Bakery

Blount County, TN

Turn-Key and Profitable Bakery
Contact Seller

Asking Price: Get Financing: $195,000

Cash Flow: $167,573

Gross Revenue: $456,000

EBITDA: N/A

FF&E: $48,000

Inventory: $2,500

Lease Rate: $2,000 /Month

Established: 2011

Turn-Key and Profitable Bakery

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This bakery began in the owner’s kitchen seven years ago and has now grown into a community staple. The bakery is grossing over $450K in annual sales with $160K in seller’s discretionary earnings, won numerous (national and local) awards and has over 10K Facebook followers. Customers travel far and wide for one of their legendary cakes, pies and cookies. Vehicle wrapped with business information included in sale.

Detailed Information

Inventory:
Included in asking price
Real Estate:
Leased
Building SF:
2,000
Lease Expiration:
N/A
Employees:
7
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Facilities:
The bakery has a storefront that accounts for 60% of the business with the other 40% being special orders for weddings and events. Eight local event centers and wedding venues use this location as their exclusive bakery. An average of 6-8 wedding cakes are ordered and prepared EVERY weekend.
Competition:
There is really no competition in the area this bakery resides.
Growth & Expansion:
Growth opportunity is to expand sales staff by partnering with more event centers and businesses; adding coffee/espressos and petit fours (many customers ask for these when they come into the store); expanding the current location and providing online orders. Business is also closed on Sundays.
Support & Training:
2 weeks
Reason for Selling:
other interests
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Doug Kose

Business Listed By:
Doug Kose

Transworld Business Advisors of Knoxville

Show Phone Number

View My Listings


Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1522426 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $260,000