Transportation Service (Coach bus, Shuttle, Corporate Vans & Limo)

Columbus, OH (Franklin County)

Transportation Service (Coach bus, Shuttle, Corporate Vans & Limo)
Contact Seller

Asking Price: Get Financing: $7,400,000

Cash Flow: $1,400,000

Gross Revenue: $6,000,000

EBITDA: N/A

FF&E: N/A

Inventory: N/A

Real Estate: $1,500,000*

Established: 1997

*not included in asking price.

Transportation Service (Coach bus, Shuttle, Corporate Vans & Limo)

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

Looking for a partner, investor or an owner operator. This is a very profitable passenger transportation service with more than 6 million dollars a year in government contracts.

This company is setting on (8000 Sq/F building and 2 parking lots 2.5 acres), 85 vehicles (coach busses, shuttle busses, vans and limos), full mechanic shop and car wash to service the fleet in house, diesel under ground tank and pump, offices, equipment, goodwell, accounts, contracts, phone lines, softwares, accounting department, furniture, etc...).

Asking $7.4 million and the bank is willing to finance 80% immediately. Must show available funds 20% ($1.480,000). Comapny has its own credit and lines of credit. Current owner owns the properties and willing ot lease it for $8000 a month or sell it for $1.5 million.

This is a very profitable opportunity for an owner operator or an investor who wants to be a silent partner only.

Detailed Information

Real Estate:
Owned
Not included in asking price
Building SF:
8,000
Employees:
100
Facilities:
Building (8000 sq/f) Parking lot 1.5 acre Parking lot 2 acres
Competition:
This company has a gross income of $6,000,000 from government contracts which are renewable every 5 years and this income is 70 percent of the annual gross. the other 30 percent are from corporates and airlines accounts. It has the largest fleet in Central Ohio.
Growth & Expansion:
Could expand into surrounding cities and counties and triple or quadrable the gross income and net profit. Needs a fresh and active owner operator. Current owner is burned out.
Support & Training:
3 months training by current owner.
Reason for Selling:
Other Business ventures.
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
 
Contact Seller Loading

Wally A.

Business Listed By:
Wally A.

Commerce Group

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics

Saved This Listing:
Unlock
Days Active On Site:
Unlock
Appeared in Search:
Unlock
Listing Detail Views:
Unlock


Ad#:1567282 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings