Thriving Landscaping Business

Taos, NM (Taos County)

Seller Financing Available
Thriving Landscaping Business
Contact Seller

Asking Price: Get Financing: $148,997

Cash Flow: $55,969

Gross Revenue: $135,434

EBITDA: $54,275

FF&E: $19,500

Inventory: $2,520

Established: 2009

Thriving Landscaping Business

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

Established Income Generation

This consistent and stable landscaping business has been serving Taos County, Santa Fe County, and Bernalillo County since 2009. Although established 8 years ago, the owner has been serving a number of clients since 1997. This business has very low maintenance costs and incredible potential for further growth into Santa Fe and surrounding areas.

Thriving by offering reliable and consistent landscaping services—blending the natural environment of Northern New Mexico with brilliant, creative designs that reflect the clients’ desires—has cemented this business as a top choice for landscaping in the area. An estimated 80% of income is generated from recurring maintenance agreements with current clients and the other 20% is new installations. This business is an ideal situation for an individual or partners to jump in and start making money immediately.

Detailed Information

Inventory:
Included in asking price
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Facilities:
2011 Toyota Tacoma Pickup Truck with camper shell, in very good condition, and equipment trailer included in asking price. (Home Based)
Support & Training:
Owner is available for training during the first 3 months for ease of transition.
Reason for Selling:
Opening to new life paths and opportunities.
Home-Based:
This business is Home-Based
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Business Listed By:
Not Disclosed


Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1446110 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Pool Scouts

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $54,000