Reduced! 25% of Successful HVAC Company, growing and profitable.

Austin, TX (Travis County)

Reduced! 25% of Successful HVAC Company, growing and profitable.

Asking Price:$385,000

Cash Flow:$91,000

Gross Revenue:$1,750,942

EBITDA:$284,403

FF&E:$111,990

Inventory:$50,589*

Established:2012

*not included in asking price.

Reduced! 25% of Successful HVAC Company, growing and profitable.

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

Profitable HVAC business seeking to sell 25% of the company shares. There are two partners one owning 75% and the other 25%. The 25% shareholder is wanting to move back and take care of family. This is Perfect for a silent partner and investors that is keen to get into the industry with minimum risk. Sales exceeded $1.7 million in just 3 years with many more contracts coming in. Contracts mostly composed of commercial and residential maintenance. Currently 8 full time employees. Company is fully stock in trucks and equipment. This year is going to be a big year for the company. A very lucrative opportunity. Call or email me anytime for more information, 817-584-8614 or yehuda@linkbusiness.com.

Detailed Information

Inventory:
Not included in asking price
Employees:
8
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Competition:
There are other HVAC company in the area, but This company is growing with a great reputation making it one of the best in town. This year the company is getting more contracts from big commercial buildings.
Growth & Expansion:
This company is growing every year, beating previous sales. As the company expand more contractors are required.
Support & Training:
Seller is willing to stay and train new owner.
Reason for Selling:
Retiring

Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1384505 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
 
Sign up for the BuyerNewsletter.
Learn to use your IRA/401K to buy a business: Guidant Financial (min. $50K needed in IRA/401K)
Contact Seller Loading

Yehuda Soewargo

Business Listed By:
Yehuda Soewargo

LINK Business DFW

Show Phone Number

View My Listings


Sponsoring Broker:
Tom Diedrich

Find out more...

Get more details about this business.


Similar Listings