Railroad & Crane Rail Tracks Construction and Maintenance Provider

South East

BUI2053
Contact Seller

Asking Price: N/A

Cash Flow: N/A

Gross Revenue: $2,246,000

EBITDA: $267,000

FF&E: N/A

Inventory: N/A

Established: N/A

Railroad & Crane Rail Tracks Construction and Maintenance Provider

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

The company specializes in the construction and maintenance of railroad and crane rail tracks in the Southeastern United States. Throughout its operating history, the company has completed major projects for government and private sector clients.

Key aspects
•Year-over-year growth since 2015. Positioned to generate approximately $3M of revenue by CYE 2019
•In operation for 38 years with a high degree of recognition and an excellent reputation in the industry
•36% average gross profit margins over the last four years
•Maintenance projects represent approximately 45% of revenue in 2018 and the remaining 55% is from new construction projects
•$2.8M of secured backlog as of November 2018
•Approximately 70% of revenue is from existing clients
•Bad debt has historically been zero
•Knowledgeable team in place with extensive experience in the Industry

Opportunities
•Targeted marketing to complement referral success
•Aggressively pursue more projects to expand market share
•Expand geographically to increase footprint
•Hire additional billable labor to handle increased demand
•Create a company website

Headquartered
•Georgia

Current markets
•The company services ports, states, U.S. government, and private sector clients.

Real estate
•?The company is headquartered in Georgia in a small home office. Additionally, it leases a shop and storage yard from an unrelated thirdparty. The operations can be easily relocated.

Shareholder/owner objectives
•The owner is approaching retirement age and is looking to exit the company to pursue other personal interests. He feels the company is in a position where new ownership can take advantage of the growth opportunities in the industry. He is ready to remain with the business for a transition period.

Attached Documents


Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Leo Vanderschuur

Business Listed By:
Leo Vanderschuur

Benchmark International

Show Phone Number

View My Listings


Sponsoring Broker:
Emily Cogley

Listing Statistics

Saved This Listing:
Unlock
Days Active On Site:
Unlock
Appeared in Search:
Unlock
Listing Detail Views:
Unlock


Ad#:1579087 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Allstate Insurance Agency

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $100,000