Provider of Window Coverings & Home Decor

Memphis, TN (Shelby County)

Seller Financing Available
Provider of Window Coverings & Home Decor
Contact Seller

Asking Price: N/A

Cash Flow: N/A

Gross Revenue: $4,700,000

EBITDA: $990,000

FF&E: N/A

Inventory: N/A

Established: 2001

Provider of Window Coverings & Home Decor

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This acquisition opportunity offers professional in-home consultation, customization, and installation of its brand-name, fashionable window coverings and home décor accessories. Its unique business model offers convenient shop-at-home service for window coverings and home décor accessories. The business does not have a retail location/showroom, as all of its employees work remotely from their home offices. The Company provides convenient at-home service to its customers; brings samples to them; provides expert consultations; as well as measurements and estimates.

The Company differentiates itself by offering private label brands, and having more variety in brands and products than any of its competing retailers. Management prides itself on the quality of its products and outstanding customer service.

Due to the nature of the products and services offered, the Company has an extensive prospective client base comprising both residential and commercial customers. The Company generated approximately 70% of its revenues from homeowners and the remaining 30% from commercial & residential builders. The Company serves approximately 1,800 customers each year.

Detailed Information

Employees:
12
Support & Training:
Management will Remain through Transition: The principals are willing to stay with the Company during a transition period in order to ensure a seamless transfer of ownership.
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
 
Contact Seller Loading

Bryan Gooden

Business Listed By:
Bryan Gooden

Generational Equity, LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings


Sponsoring Broker:
Lisa Lippe

Listing Statistics

Saved This Listing:
Unlock
Days Active On Site:
Unlock
Appeared in Search:
Unlock
Listing Detail Views:
Unlock


Ad#:1526679 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Footprints Floor

Franchise Opportunity In TN
Capital Required: $62,500