Return to broker profile

Profitable, Growing Garage Door Co.

Waukesha County, WI

Profitable, Growing Garage Door Co.
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $689,000

Cash Flow: $167,726

Gross Revenue: $863,781

EBITDA: $89,271

FF&E: $6,000

Inventory: $13,000

Real Estate: $185,000

Established: 2005

Profitable, Growing Garage Door Co.

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This listing is for a highly profitable, established and growing garage door company in the upscale western suburbs of Milwaukee that is available to a qualified buyer. This business offers a hands-on and knowledgeable buyer a yearly income of over $150,000. This business specializes in the replacement, service and installation of garage doors in a wide variety of styles. Primarily, the business focuses on residential clients which makes up about 85% of their business. However, they also offer commercial door service in and around the Milwaukee area that makes up the remaining 15% of their business. This business has shown consistent and dynamic growth in the owner benefit over the last three years and 2019 is starting off as the best year in their company history. Over $200,000 in assets is to be transferred with the sale of this business as well. This includes their 3,200 square foot real estate with a full display showroom that is valued at $185,000. They have an outstanding reputation in their marketplace as well with A+ Yelp and online reviews. If you would like more information about this profitable business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.

Detailed Information

Waukesha County, WI
Included in asking price
Real Estate:
Included in asking price
Building SF:
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
1,600 sq ft. office space. 1,600 sq ft. showroom. Included in the asking price and valued at $185,000
Growth & Expansion:
Add outside sales for commercial projects (turns down weekly work)
Support & Training:
Owner will train the buyer for 3 weeks
Reason for Selling:
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
Contact Seller Loading

Tommy Farmer

Business Listed By:
Tommy Farmer

The Marvin Group LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics


Demographic Information


Ad#:1628583 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.

Similar Listings

Shelf Genie

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $68,600