Return to broker profile

Profitable, Established Food Manufacturer

Rock County, WI

Profitable, Established Food Manufacturer
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $900,000

Cash Flow: $345,955

Gross Revenue: $836,391

EBITDA: $261,481

FF&E: $152,000

Inventory: $240,000

Real Estate: $650,000*

Established: 1940

*not included in asking price.

Profitable, Established Food Manufacturer

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This listing is for a well-established and highly profitable food manufacturer located in Wisconsin that is available to a qualified buyer. This business offers an active new owner a substantial yearly income of over $300,000 a year. The business specializes in the manufacturing and the retail and wholesale distribution of smoked cheeses, venison sausage and more. Their process for preparing their food has won multiple awards and their products are of the highest quality utilizing old world recipes and techniques. They have preserved these techniques and it keeps their focus on creating only the best foods where the quality outshines the quantity. 80% of their business comes from commercial sales with the remaining 20% split between venison sales (15%) and wholesale distribution (5%). While the business is already profitable, there are a lot of avenues for growth with a new owner. Updating their online presence, focusing more on online sales and adding an outside sales force could substantially grow the business. In addition to the strong owner benefit, over $400,000 in assets is to be transferred with the sale of the business. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.

Detailed Information

Rock County, WI
Included in asking price
Real Estate:
Not included in asking price
Building SF:
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Real Estate is available separately from the asking price for $650,000. 15,000 total sq ft.
Growth & Expansion:
Update online presence, Add sales staff, Increase online sales
Real Estate available separately from asking price
Support & Training:
Owner will train the buyer for 4 weeks
Reason for Selling:
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
Contact Seller Loading

Tommy Farmer

Business Listed By:
Tommy Farmer

The Marvin Group LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics


Demographic Information


Ad#:1596135 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.

Similar Listings

Window Genie

Franchise Opportunity In WI
Capital Required: $90,800