Return to search results

Profitable Electric Contractor

Waukesha County, WI (Relocatable)

Profitable Electric Contractor
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $399,000

Cash Flow: $214,291

Gross Revenue: $439,436

EBITDA: $110,130

FF&E: $10,000

Inventory: $35,000

Real Estate: N/A

Established: 1996

Profitable Electric Contractor

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This listing is for a well-established and highly profitable electrical contractor in the upscale suburbs of Milwaukee that is available to a qualified buyer. This business offers a buyer a consistent income of over $200,000. They specialize in electrical work for new construction and remodeling in upscale homes, boathouses and more. The business has a fantastic reputation in their marketplace with outstanding long-term customer relationships from their large base of clients both residential and commercial. While residential service makes up 80% of their business, they also perform commercial electrical services which make up the remaining 20%. Approximately $45,000 in assets is to be transferred with the business sale as well. Everything is in place for a new owner to take over and continue servicing their customers with great growth potential too. If you would like more information about this business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.

Detailed Information

Location:
Waukesha County, WI
Inventory:
Included in asking price
Real Estate:
Owned
Building SF:
900
Employees:
4
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Facilities:
Relocatable Business. Real Estate is owned by the seller and not included in the asking price. 300 sq ft office space. 600 sq ft storage.
Growth & Expansion:
Add New Services, Add Sales Staff
Financing:
Easily Relocated
Support & Training:
Owner will train the buyer for 4 weeks
Reason for Selling:
Retirement
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
 
Contact Seller Loading

Tommy Farmer

Business Listed By:
Tommy Farmer

The Marvin Group LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics

Unlock

Demographic Information

Unlock


Ad#:1663650 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Smash My Trash

Franchise Opportunity
Cash Required: $100,000