Return to search results

Professional Massage Therapy Services & Massage School

South East

Contact Seller

Asking Price: N/A

Cash Flow: $460,000

Gross Revenue: $1,800,000

EBITDA: $365,000


Inventory: N/A

Established: 2000

Professional Massage Therapy Services & Massage School

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

The Company is comprised of three related entities: a private massage therapy provider (60% of sales); a massage school (36%); and a national massage network (4%). The Company has 41 employees (25 part-time), which consist of 2 managers (1 part-time), 16 licensed massage therapists, 4 receptionists (2 part-time), 10 part-time instructors, 1 part-time custodian, and 8 part-time contractors.

The Company is a private practice in massage therapy. The facility utilizes eight treatment rooms, which all outfitted with electric tables, table warmers, hot stone cookers, and sound machines. The Company averages 200 – 250 hours of massage weekly and consistently provides event massage and outcall services to extend its reach. The Company’s massage school is the only approved massage school in its local city and surrounding counties. The school is state approved the Board of Massage and Bodywork. There are 1,267 state-approved massage training programs in the US. The school has four enrollment periods consisting of two day and two evening programs. Each program entails 648 hours with day classes taking 9 months to finish, evening classes taking 12 months to finish, and part-time classes taking 24 months to finish. Class sizes range from 8 to 26 students. Tuition for the school cost is $8,900. Students can either pay on a quarterly basis or receive a loan from the school. Students are offered a 2 year loan at 6% interest with a $1,000 deposit put down. Additionally, the Company offers massage therapy in all 50 states through its national massage network.

The Company leases 63% of a 10,500 sq ft office space; the other 37% of the office space is leased to unrelated but complimentary services. The office/school space boasts a large waiting room, multi-window reception area, therapist locker room, staff lounge, 3-1/2 kitchens, laundry room, sky lit atrium and large digital sign. There is space in the school to offer multiple programs. The building is fully accessible, in a great area of town, and has approximately 70,000 cars pass by daily.

Attached Documents

Detailed Information

16FT / 25PT
Reason for Selling:
Exit planning for retirement purposes & other business interests
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
Contact Seller Loading

Genell Boyer

Business Listed By:
Genell Boyer

Generational Equity, LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Sponsoring Broker:
Lisa Lippe

Listing Statistics

Saved This Listing:
Days Active On Site:
Appeared in Search:
Listing Detail Views:

Ad#:1347834 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.

Similar Listings

Kids First Swim School

Franchise Opportunity
Cash Required: 190000