Printing, Binding, and Mailing Services

CA

Printing, Binding, and Mailing Services
Contact Seller

Asking Price: N/A

Cash Flow: N/A

Gross Revenue: $2,150,000

EBITDA: $254,000

FF&E: N/A

Inventory: N/A

Established: N/A

Printing, Binding, and Mailing Services

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

The Company is a niche marketing services facilitator, offering a one-stop shop for a multitude of projects. In this capacity, the Company boasts strong short-run and personalized capabilities that combine modern technology such as digital printing, laser cutting, and spot UV coating technology with traditional premium processes like offset printing, foil stamping, letterpress, and embossing. The Company’s core products include, but are not limited to: hard and soft cover books, presentation packages, premium invitations, white ink printing, layered business cards with edge painting, oversize posters, brochures, bookmarks, buckslips/rack cards, flyers, sell sheets, folded cards, greeting cards, posters, and postcards. Management estimates 90% of its printing services are for short-run assignments comprising 1,000 units or less. The remaining 10% of sales is generated from medium-run engagements comprising between 10,000 and 15,000 units.

Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Kris Nielsen

Business Listed By:
Kris Nielsen

ProformaPartners, LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings


Sponsoring Broker:
Randy Bernard

Listing Statistics

Saved This Listing:
Unlock
Days Active On Site:
Unlock
Appeared in Search:
Unlock
Listing Detail Views:
Unlock


Ad#:1496475 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


FranServe

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $25,000