Premiere Motorcycle Conversion Business

IL

Premiere Motorcycle Conversion Business
Contact Seller

Asking Price: Get Financing: $2,650,000

Cash Flow: $371,492

Gross Revenue: $1,779,512

EBITDA: $1,256

FF&E: $510,000

Inventory: $600,000

Real Estate: $2,250,000*

Established: 1997

*not included in asking price.

Premiere Motorcycle Conversion Business

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This listing is for one of the nation’s premiere motorcycle conversion businesses. Located in the Midwest, this business is available to a qualified buyer. They specialize in the non-permanent conversion of standard motorcycles to a trike-like product. This business offers a buyer a substantial yearly income of over $250,000. They offer custom, standard, classic, reverse and more kits. Their products are sold through 120 dealers and 40 distributors. 95% of their business comes from the United States with the remaining 5% coming Internationally. The business performs 500-1,000 conversions per year. This is the premiere business of its kind in the entire country. They have a stellar reputation in their marketplace and a large base of nationwide customers. In addition to the significant owner benefit, this business has consistently seen strong revenues and more than $1,500,000 in assets is to be transferred with the sale of the business. This does not include their real estate which is valued at $2,250,000 and is available separately. Business is up 17% in 2017. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.

Detailed Information

Inventory:
Included in asking price
Real Estate:
Owned
Not included in asking price
Building SF:
51,000
Employees:
9
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Facilities:
35,000 sq ft showroom. 3,000 sq ft. office. 13,000 sq ft. plant. Available separately from the asking price for $2,250,000
Growth & Expansion:
Add More Marketing, Attend More Trade/Motorcycle Shows
Support & Training:
Owner will train the buyer for 4 weeks
Reason for Selling:
Retirement/Other Business Interests
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
 
Contact Seller Loading

Tommy Farmer

Business Listed By:
Tommy Farmer

The Marvin Group LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics

Saved This Listing:
Unlock
Days Active On Site:
Unlock
Appeared in Search:
Unlock
Listing Detail Views:
Unlock


Ad#:1519791 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


PostNet

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $167,767