Port St. Lucie Residential Heating and Air Company For Sale

Fort Pierce, FL (Saint Lucie County)

Port St. Lucie Residential Heating and Air Company For Sale
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $210,000

Cash Flow: $80,233

Gross Revenue: $528,000

EBITDA: N/A

FF&E: $100,000

Inventory: $8,000

Real Estate: N/A

Established: 2004

Port St. Lucie Residential Heating and Air Company For Sale

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

14 year old profitable heating and air company with great employees and a loyal customer base. Owner is willing to remain on for up to 6 months to ensure a smooth transition, and for the right buyer is willing to qualify the license.

Currently more business than the seller can handle. 80% of business is residential and the remaining 20% is light commercial. No new construction exposure.

Detailed Information

Location:
Fort Pierce, FL
Inventory:
Included in asking price
Real Estate:
Owned
Building SF:
N/A
Employees:
3
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Facilities:
Excellent location new all suppliers. Building is owned by seller, and can be purchased for $160,000
Support & Training:
Owner will remain on for two weeks at no charge, and up to six months with pay to ensure a smooth transition
Reason for Selling:
speak with broker
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Patrick Lange

Business Listed By:
Patrick Lange

Business Modification Group

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics

Unlock

Demographic Information

Unlock


Ad#:1658234 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Blue Coast Savings Consultants

Franchise Opportunity In FL
Cash Required: 21900