Return to search results

Plano, TX CPA Practice for Sale

Plano, TX (Collin County)

Plano, TX CPA Practice for Sale
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $600,000

Cash Flow: N/A

Gross Revenue: $406,000

EBITDA: N/A

FF&E: N/A

Inventory: N/A

Established: N/A

Plano, TX CPA Practice for Sale

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This reputable CPA practice in Plano, TX has a segment of premium accounts being offered for sale that generate annual gross revenues of approximately $406,000. This unique and highly profitable book of business is composed predominately of businesses with monthly fixed fee billing agreements for bookkeeping and other accounting services. In fact, approximately 83% of the revenues are derived from monthly accounting services, which yield dependable income throughout the year. Tax preparation services for these clients, their owners, and some other businesses and high-net worth individuals make up the remaining 17% of income. The practice has a strong fee structure and the margins on these clients have been exceptional, yielding about 50% cash flow to the owner with only minimal owner time allocated to the accounts. Further, since the premium clients being sold are not accustomed to visiting the seller's office, they should be relatively portable to any location within the DFW metroplex. There are also knowledgeable staff members who are likely to transfer with these accounts, if desired. This opportunity is ideal for both an established firm seeking a profitable addition or an experienced individual CPA looking to jump start a new practice with a first-rate client base that will provide strong, year round cash flow.

Detailed Information

Location:
Plano, TX
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

The Holmes Group

Business Listed By:
The Holmes Group

Accounting Practice Sales

Show Phone Number

View My Listings


Sponsoring Broker:
Accounting Practice Sales

Listing Statistics

Unlock

Demographic Information

Unlock


Ad#:1648953 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Smash My Trash

Franchise Opportunity
Cash Required: 100000