Online Restaurant Ordering Platform, $350k EBITDA, >50% YoY Growth

Boston, MA (Suffolk County) (Relocatable)

Online Restaurant Ordering Platform, $350k EBITDA, >50% YoY Growth
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $1,800,000

Cash Flow: $350,000

Gross Revenue: $2,750,000

EBITDA: $350,000

FF&E: N/A

Inventory: N/A

Established: 2013

Online Restaurant Ordering Platform, $350k EBITDA, >50% YoY Growth

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

Over 225k restaurants listed, 300k customers, 350k monthly web visits

Started in 2012, the Company is an online food ordering platform that allows diners to enjoy online ordering from any and every restaurant in the US. The vast majority of the currently 225,000 restaurants listed on the platform have no other online ordering presence, giving this company the largest and most unique selection of restaurants relative to other online ordering platforms from which diners can order online.

The Company acquires users primarily through SEO and affiliate partnerships. This results in over 350,000 unique visitors coming to the site each month organically. Customers can order via the website or native iOS and Android apps. The brand is very strong as one of the top online ordering platforms in the space and has been backed by prominent angels and VC firms.

The business makes money by one of two ways: (1) pay per order and (2) subscription. Subscription now accounts for over 50% of total net revenue.

The owner spends less than 10 hours per week on the business and there’s very little workload or costs. The customer support is handled by an outsourced 3rd party team in the Philippines which will continue on after the sale.

This is a large opportunity as online ordering represents only 10% of the total $210B delivery and takeout market. The remaining 90% of orders are being processed over the phone or in person. This is because the majority of restaurants still do not have a way to process orders online. Our solution quickly fills in this gap in the market.

Detailed Information

Location:
Boston, MA
Employees:
1
Facilities:
None (Home Based)
Competition:
Grubhub, UberEats, DoorDash, and Postmates are the largest competitors. The company focuses on 2nd and 3rd tier markets in contrast to the competition, which has focused on larger markets.
Growth & Expansion:
The restaurant delivery and takeout market is a $210B industry. Of that $210B, only 10% of that is done online so far. The online portion is growing 16% annually. Today over 90% of delivery and takeout orders are still done over the phone, despite the fact that most customers prefer ordering online. In addition, this business has 350,000 visitors every month that have great potential to be further monetized through additional revenue streams including ads, paid promotions with restaurants, etc.
Support & Training:
Owner is willing to provide support and training for 90 days
Reason for Selling:
Pursue other interests
Home-Based:
This business is Home-Based
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Business Listed By:
Jason Liang

Listing Statistics

Unlock

Demographic Information

Unlock


Ad#:1625706 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


HOS Solutions

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $24,950