Return to search results

Online Real Estate School Now Available

Miami-Dade County, FL (Relocatable)

Online Real Estate School Now Available
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $1,600,000

Cash Flow: $509,000

Gross Revenue: $603,000

EBITDA: N/A

FF&E: N/A

Inventory: N/A

Established: 2015

Online Real Estate School Now Available

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

A Semi-Automated Business Ripe For Explosive Profit and Scale

Reason for Sale: Medical.

This is a great business opportunity to own an internet school specializing in courses & products for the Real Estate profession. It is one of the industry's largest schools. An incredible expansion opportunity to gain a larger share of the Florida market or expanding into nearby states. An aggressive new owner can grow this business into a multi-million dollar revenue business that will be an acquisition target of private equity firms and publicly-traded companies. Simple to run, low overhead. Included in the sale is all trademarks, website, domain name, LMS system, shopping cart, phone number, and client list. The seller will stay on as a consultant & instructor. Great cash flow and no A/R-minimum working capital requirement. A new owner could grow the business by expanding course selection, marketing, and internet advertising. Seller will provide 3 year Royalty Free use of course content. After 3 years, purchaser to pay 15% royalty to the seller.

If you're ready to sign an electronic NDA to unlock more private details such as this company's studio-quality video of their story, a 14-minute Q&A video with the owner, financial documentation, industry-leading assessment, SWOT analysis and more, please visit the link below.

Detailed Information

Location:
Miami-Dade County, FL
Employees:
1
Facilities:
Not applicable.
Competition:
For an individual looking to obtain, renew, or upgrade their real estate license in the state of Florida, the online education options are plenty. Because this niche is crowded, it's been important for the company to establish unique advantages that set them apart in the market, such as the latest in technological solutions.
Growth & Expansion:
With a strategic investment in marketing and customer service representatives, the business is fully scalable. This young company currently has about 1% of Florida's market share, so these investments would allow the company to tap into a portion of the other 99%. This model could also be applied to other states for serious growth & expansion.
Support & Training:
Depending on the buyer's needs, the owner would be willing to stay on post-acquisition as a paid employee to help grow the business, to instruct, write new courses for other states, or simply act as a consultant.
Reason for Selling:
Owner is facing health complications.
Business Website:
http://goexio.com/real-estate-school
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Doug Miller

Business Listed By:
Doug Miller

Exio

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics

Unlock

Demographic Information

Unlock


Ad#:1613664 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Blue Coast Savings Consultants

Franchise Opportunity In FL
Cash Required: 21900