Multi-Location Retailer of Electronic Cigarettes and Supplies


Multi-Location Retailer of Electronic Cigarettes and Supplies
Contact Seller

Asking Price: Get Financing: N/A

Cash Flow: N/A

Gross Revenue: $1,391,000

EBITDA: $483,000


Inventory: N/A

Established: N/A

Multi-Location Retailer of Electronic Cigarettes and Supplies

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

The company is a leading retailer of electronic cigarettes, vapor products, hardware, and accessories. Operating in three key markets, it has established a well-known brand and loyal customer base.

Key Aspects
· Proprietary blend of in-house liquids
· In 2015, hardware/accessories accounted for 56% of total sales and liquids the other 44%
· Retail stores located in areas with high traffic counts and noncompetitive retail business, bolstering walk-in customers
· Established a niche market by specializing in transitioning customers from traditional cigarettes to electronic cigarettes
· Created brand loyalty by offering high-quality products and customer service
· Effective advertising and marketing initiatives drive new business and increase brand awareness
· Employee base is customer-centric and knowledgeable about specialized products offered, differentiating it from competitors

· Increase online sales by driving additional traffic to the company's website
· Continue to scale the business by expanding operations to other key markets
· Incorporate additional product lines into an established brand to increase market share and bolster sales
· Wholesale in-house liquids to retailers operating outside of its target market

Market Currently Served
Serves consumers ages 18 and older from its three retail locations in Georgia.

Real Estate
The company operates three retail stores (3,800 sq. ft. total) throughout Georgia. All three locations are leased from unrelated third parties.

Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
The sole owner and his wife manage the day-to-day operations of the business. Both are seeking a full sale in order to retire, but are available for a transition period of up to two years.

Attached Documents

Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Sign up for the BuyerNewsletter.
Learn to use your IRA/401K to buy a business: Guidant Financial (min. $50K needed in IRA/401K)
Contact Seller Loading

Dara Shareef

Business Listed By:
Dara Shareef

Benchmark International

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Sponsoring Broker:
Emily Cogley

Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1313509 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.

Similar Listings


Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $167,767