Return to broker profile

Local, Established Family Pizzeria

Fluvanna County, VA

Seller Financing Available
5 Year Avg Revenue  -> $753,000
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $300,000

Cash Flow: $163,649

Gross Revenue: $771,274

EBITDA: $163,649

FF&E: $110,000

Inventory: $10,000

Rent: $2,248 /Month

Established: 2005

Local, Established Family Pizzeria

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

A local, family-owned and operated, pizza and Italian bistro situated in beautiful central Virginia. The restaurant specializes in New York/Jersey style pizza which is 75% of their business with the remaining 25% from typical Italian fare. The restaurant has solid financials with predictable and consistent revenues. With 70% of orders “pickup”, there is potential to grow revenue through the addition of delivery service. The restaurant is located approximately 200 yards from the entrance to a gated, 4200 home community that contains 63 miles of paved roads. Seller financing available for qualified buyer.

Detailed Information

Fluvanna County, VA
Included in asking price
Real Estate:
Building SF:
Lease Expiration:
4 ft, 20 pt
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
The restaurant is located in a popular and active commercial strip area. The restaurant is 1600 sq. ft, renting for $2248/month and with a lease that expires 2022 with available options to extend. The facility has seven booths and seven square tables, seating for about 54 people and a counter area for pickup orders.
There are two franchise pizza operations in the vicinity that have been there for years.
Growth & Expansion:
Potential growth from adding a delivery service is 25-30% based on the close proximity to paved gated community with many New York and New Jersey retirees. Additional marketing efforts and promotions will contribute to this growth.
$180,000 for Qualified Buyer
Support & Training:
4 weeks at no cost.
Reason for Selling:
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Fred Walker

Business Listed By:
Fred Walker

Murphy Business & Financial VA

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics


Demographic Information


Metro Area Scores


Ad#:1622700 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.

Similar Listings


Franchise Opportunity In VA
Cash Required: 250000