Landscaping & Snow Removal: 100% on Contracts, Pre-Qualified

Chicago, IL (Cook County)

Seller Financing Available
Landscaping & Snow Removal: 100% on Contracts, Pre-Qualified
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $395,000

Cash Flow: $170,385

Gross Revenue: $630,657

EBITDA: N/A

FF&E: N/A

Inventory: N/A

Established: 1997

Landscaping & Snow Removal: 100% on Contracts, Pre-Qualified

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This business offers the opportunity for an entrepreneur to leverage the hard work of the owner and excellent reputation of this business to take the business to the next level. The business specializes in landscape maintenance, hardscape installation, and snow removal. They serve Dupage County and benefit from tight route density. While most customers are residential, nearly half of revenues come from commercial accounts. Three commercial accounts equal 21% of revenues. All customers are on contracts:
commercial accounts have a three year term and residential have a one year term. Approximately 80% of revenues are for standard maintenance and the remaining 20% is for new installations. The company boasts an impressive customer list of 280 and counting. In addition to the owner/operator, the company has 7 employees during peak season. The opportunities for growth are many as the business does no advertising. Growing the number of crews and putting in a layer of management will add to the capacity of the business and leave the new owner free to concentrate on marketing and growing the business. All equipment & trucks will transfer with the business. They are well maintained. A new owner can continue leasing the existing space from the landlord if desired.

Detailed Information

Inventory:
Included in asking price
Employees:
9
Financing:
Seller Financing Available for Qualified Buyer
Reason for Selling:
Retirement
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Domenic A. Rinaldi

Business Listed By:
Sun Acquisitions

Sun Acquisitions

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics

Saved This Listing:
Unlock
Days Active On Site:
Unlock
Appeared in Search:
Unlock
Listing Detail Views:
Unlock


Ad#:1531390 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


ServiceMaster Restore

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $205,735