LAWN MOWER MAINTENANCE & REPAIR BUSINESS PERFORMED AT CUSTOMER’S HOME

Cincinnati, OH (Hamilton County)

LAWN MOWER MAINTENANCE & REPAIR BUSINESS PERFORMED AT CUSTOMER’S HOME
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $355,000

Cash Flow: $123,003

Gross Revenue: $439,094

EBITDA: N/A

FF&E: $60,000

Inventory: $27,800

Established: 1996

LAWN MOWER MAINTENANCE & REPAIR BUSINESS PERFORMED AT CUSTOMER’S HOME

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

BUSINESS FOR SALE S-2605

LAWN MOWER MAINTENANCE & REPAIR BUSINESS PERFORMED AT CUSTOMER’S HOME

Approximately 85% of the revenues are generated from performing service at the customer’s home using a mobile work shop. The remaining 15% of revenues are generated at the company’s shop where more major service and repairs are performed.

The typical service includes sharpening the blade, changing the oil, replacing the spark plug and air filter, checking the RPM’s, and partially cleaning the carburetor.

The business was started over 25 years ago.

Investment Highlights:
Loyal customer base of repeat business each year
Growing business. 2019 is expected to exceed 2018 results, 1st quarter 2019 sales are up.
Opportunity to expand service territory
Minimal competition
Excellent margins and profitability
Perfect add-on to lawn care and landscaping companies since their less busy period is mid June to February, plus cross-over business is likely.
Over 6000 previous and current customers

Reason for Sale:

The owner has another business that he wishes to devote his time.

Asking Price:

The business is being offered as an asset sale which includes all equipment/assets used in the business, and intangibles for $ 355,000, free and clear of all debt.

Detailed Information

Inventory:
Included in asking price
Employees:
5
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Facilities:
Leased, location not important
Competition:
Very little competition
Growth & Expansion:
Substantial growth available
Support & Training:
As needed
Reason for Selling:
Other business interest
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Business Listed By:
Wayne Corney

Keate Partners, Ltd.

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics

Unlock

Demographic Information

Unlock


Ad#:1623433 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving

Franchise Opportunity In OH
Capital Required: $85,000