Integrated Security Solutions Provider

FL

MIS1558
Contact Seller

Asking Price: N/A

Cash Flow: N/A

Gross Revenue: $1,124,000

EBITDA: $544,000

FF&E: N/A

Inventory: N/A

Established: N/A

Integrated Security Solutions Provider

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

The company is an enterprise level provider of integrated security solutions. The company designs, installs, services, and maintains security products and solutions for local, regional, multi-location, and governmental entities.

Key aspects
•Operating in growth mode; revenues have grown at a compound annual growth rate of 15.4% from 2015 through 2018
•Recurring revenue model. Monthly monitoring services represent 21% of revenues and continues to increase
•Long-lasting relationships with police and fire stations, jails, courthouses, city halls, and schools
•95% customer retention rate
•Remote access to installed systems. 99% of issues can be resolved remotely
•Hosted access control with wireless capabilities
•Integration between access and security panels
•24-hour UL and FM approved monitoring centers
•Fire alarm systems with two license holders
•Strong reputation in the market

Opportunities
•Continue to focus on commercial clients and hosted access services to increase customer base
•Add a marketing and sales team; the company is mainly relying on word-of-mouth to generate new projects
•Expand footprint into different states

Headquartered
•Southeast

Current markets
•Management estimates that approximately 80% of revenue is generated from larger commercial projects; diverse markets include retail, healthcare, finance, education, and construction. The remaining 20% is from residential clients.

Real estate
•The company operates from a company-owned 1,500 sq. ft. facility. The owner is looking to include the real estate as part of the sale; however, he will entertain entering into a long-term lease. There is room to grow in the current facility.

Shareholder/owner objectives
•The company is owned by one shareholder looking to pursue other personal interests. He feels the company is in a position where new ownership can take advantage of the growth opportunities in the industry. The owner is available for a handover period to ensure a
smooth transfer of ownership.

Attached Documents


Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Leo Vanderschuur

Business Listed By:
Leo Vanderschuur

Benchmark International

Show Phone Number

View My Listings


Sponsoring Broker:
(Sunny) Yang Garten

Listing Statistics

Saved This Listing:
Unlock
Days Active On Site:
Unlock
Appeared in Search:
Unlock
Listing Detail Views:
Unlock


Ad#:1539893 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Top Franchises

Franchise Opportunity
Cash Required: $23,900