Installation and Maintenance of In-Ground Fiberglass Pools

Mid South

Installation and Maintenance of In-Ground Fiberglass Pools
Contact Seller

Asking Price: N/A

Cash Flow: N/A

Gross Revenue: $2,900,000

EBITDA: $434,000

FF&E: N/A

Inventory: N/A

Established: N/A

Installation and Maintenance of In-Ground Fiberglass Pools

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

The Company installs in-ground fiberglass pools for homeowners and homebuilders. Additionally, it sells above-ground pools, hot tubs, and chemicals. The Company’s strength and success have been a result of its reputation, showroom, and a track record that includes the installation of over 1,000 pools.

The Company generates the majority of revenue from the installation of in-ground fiberglass pools (98% of 2018 sales), while the sale of above-ground pools, hot tubs, chemicals, and other ancillary products account for the remaining revenue (2%).

Management estimates that 99% of sales have historically been generated by the sale of a leading brand. The Company utilizes a showroom to showcase inventory, which are installed by the Company’s three installation crews.

Detailed Information

Competition:
* Diversified Customer Base: No single customer accounted for more than 1% of revenue during the historical period. The diversified customer base helps ensure that the Company will not be significantly impacted by the loss of any individual account. * Backlog of Signed Contracts: The Company began 2019 with a backlog of 18 pools, approximately $800,000 in revenue, that are expected to be completed during the year. * Modest Ongoing Capital Investment Requirements: The need for capital expenditures is minimal moving forward. Capital expenditures are projected at only $15,000 per year, indexed for inflation, in order to reach pro forma sales figures.
Growth & Expansion:
* Outstanding Growth Opportunities: Several opportunities exist to significantly increase revenue and profit, including leveraging the Company’s proven reputation and capabilities to penetrate new and existing markets. Specifically, management cites available showroom space to market hot tubs and chemicals, as well as expanding into commercial pools as easily-achievable growth opportunities. * Swimming Pool Construction: Revenue for the swimming pool construction industry, a driver for sales for the Company, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.6% over the five years to 2023, including a projected 2.5% rise in 2019.
Financing:
Negotiable
Support & Training:
As needed
Reason for Selling:
Additional capital needed to take Company to the next level
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Ryan Johnson

Business Listed By:
Ryan Johnson

Generational Equity, LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings


Sponsoring Broker:
Lisa Lippe

Listing Statistics

Saved This Listing:
Unlock
Days Active On Site:
Unlock
Appeared in Search:
Unlock
Listing Detail Views:
Unlock


Ad#:1491393 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Miracle Method Surface Refinishing

Franchise Opportunity
Cash Required: $45,000