Independent Building Envelope Consultant Specializing in Roofs

South East

ENG1386
Contact Seller

Asking Price: N/A

Cash Flow: N/A

Gross Revenue: $2,971,000

EBITDA: $700,000

FF&E: N/A

Inventory: N/A

Established: N/A

Independent Building Envelope Consultant Specializing in Roofs

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

The company specializes in asset management, project design, quality assurance, due diligence, condition surveys, testing, engineering services, and building leak assessments. In addition, the company outsources large roof replacements and various trades to meet client's needs.

Key aspects
•In operation for over 24 years with a high degree of recognition and an excellent reputation in the industry
•Strong long-term relationships with clients exceeding 20 years
•Diversified account base: manufacturing, healthcare, data centers, institutional, high rise, investments, and more
•86.5% average gross profit margins over the last four years
•$890K of secured backlog as of July 2018
•Little to zero bad debt annually
•Consulting represents approximately 63% of revenue and service/ repair the remaining 37%; this reverses in economic downturn permitting the company to be near recession proof
•Experienced team of building and exterior envelope experts, roofing specialists, and inspection professionals

Opportunities
•Capitalize on significant core business being turned down. The company estimates it refuses the equivalent of an amount equal to 1/3 of its gross sales or more every year
•Firms offering a range of services from managing pavement to building commissioning will have immediate, credible access to decision makers who trust the company and will utilize these types of services
•Positioned to maintain predictable growth in profits by operating in its current form. Current team members have developed to a point where they will be assigned clients and new hires will be included for development

Headquartered
•Southeast US

Current markets
•The company has completed hundreds of projects nationwide involving many different types of properties: historical landmarks, heavy industrial, high-rises, data centers, healthcare, museums, government, investment, and commercial properties.

Real estate
•The company operates from a 2,000 sq. ft. facility personally owned by the shareholder. The owner prefers to continue leasing this facility after the sale but is open to negotiation. In addition, the company has a 1,200 sq. ft. shop that the field technicians utilize, leased from an
unrelated third-party. There is room to grow in both locations.

Shareholder/owner objectives
•The company is owned by a single shareholder. She is willing to help for an initial period but is looking to exit. Her husband oversees the daily operations of the business and is willing to stay on for a transition period to help ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.

Attached Documents


Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Leo Vanderschuur

Business Listed By:
Leo Vanderschuur

Benchmark International

Show Phone Number

View My Listings


Sponsoring Broker:
Emily Cogley

Listing Statistics

Saved This Listing:
Unlock
Days Active On Site:
Unlock
Appeared in Search:
Unlock
Listing Detail Views:
Unlock


Ad#:1573717 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Laughing Turtles Tacos and Tortas

Franchise Opportunity In NC
Capital Required: $346,100