Home Service HVAC and Electrical Contractor

CA

Home Service HVAC and Electrical Contractor
Contact Seller

Asking Price: Get Financing: N/A

Cash Flow: N/A

Gross Revenue: $16,000,000

EBITDA: $1,200,000

FF&E: N/A

Inventory: N/A

Established: N/A

Home Service HVAC and Electrical Contractor

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

The Company specializes in home service HVAC installation, maintenance, sales, and service; as well as home service electrical contracting. The Company is an authorized equipment dealer of an international brand of HVAC equipment. The Company’s customer base exclusively consists of residential homeowners located throughout the Company’s core geographic marketplace. The Company’s has 50+ full-time, non-union staff. The Company has multiple locations that provide ample capacity to accommodate substantial growth.

The Company is recognized for its focus on residential HVAC installation and electrical contracting services, offering reliable expertise, and providing superior customer support. The Company has an established track record and brand presence within its industry The Company has developed a customer base of approximately 29,000 unique active accounts including 8,933 customers in 2016 (in addition to approximately 6,000 club members) with a 40% rate of repeat business. Management estimates approximately 80% of the Company’s HVAC installation revenue is derived from non-bid relationships, the remaining 20% is secured through competitive bidding on fixed-price projects. The Company’s average HVAC installation project generates between $12,000 and $15,000 in revenue; however, projects can range from $4,500 up to $35,000.

Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
 
Contact Seller Loading

Chad Comroe

Business Listed By:
Chad Comroe

Generational Equity, LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings


Sponsoring Broker:
Lisa Lippe

Listing Statistics

Saved This Listing:
Unlock
Days Active On Site:
Unlock
Appeared in Search:
Unlock
Listing Detail Views:
Unlock


Ad#:1404230 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings