Return to broker profile

Home Remodeling & Fix it Projects

Chicago, IL (Cook County)

Seller Financing Available
Home Remodeling & Fix it Projects
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $579,000

Cash Flow: $220,151

Gross Revenue: $1,853,683

EBITDA: N/A

FF&E: $10,000

Inventory: $5,000

Rent: $4,500 /Month

Established: 2010

Home Remodeling & Fix it Projects

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

3 Month Pipeline of Projects - Excellent Opportunities for Growth

This must-see Northern Chicago remodeling contractor has grown its revenues every year since its inception. The Company has cultivated fantastic reviews and a great web presence, allowing it to remain busy year-round. While its competitors experience seasonal slumps, the Company is able to maintain a full pipeline of projects. A new owner will immediately benefit from purchasing a business with multiple revenue streams including bathroom and kitchen remodeling, a full-time electrician for service calls, and a handyman division. The Company thrives in the middle ground between larger full remodels and small hourly jobs.

The majority (approx. 80%) of the Company’s revenue comes from residential bathroom remodeling jobs. This has allowed the Company to focus its efforts and carve out a specialized niche in bathroom remodeling. The other 20% of the revenue is made up of general home remodeling, electrical and handyman repairs.

The Company’s primary customer base is middle to upper middle class residential and a few commercial clients. Most of its clients are repeat customers and the Company also receives a lot of referral business. Multiple real estate offices use and recommend the Company to their customers. The Company also receives many of its referrals from other trade contractors such as plumbers, larger contractors and its material vendors.

Interested buyers are required to execute an electronic NDA and provide a LinkedIn profile or resume prior to the disclosure of the name and location of the Company.

Detailed Information

Inventory:
Included in asking price
Real Estate:
Leased
Building SF:
3,000
Lease Expiration:
N/A
Employees:
19
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Facilities:
The Company operates out of a 3000 sq ft office and workshop space plus 800 sq ft basement. 1500 sq ft is used for office and 1500 sq ft is used for a workshop and storage. The office space is very modern and outfitted with top of the line technology. The Company rents the space from a third-party landlord. The lease expired at the end of 2018 and the seller has signed for an additional 3 years.
Competition:
The Company's main competitors are other boutique remodeling firms that charge significantly more than the Company does. The Company’s key advantage is that it does the simple things well. The construction industry has a bad reputation for no shows and general lack of follow through. The Company receives constant compliments on just doing the simple things correctly.
Growth & Expansion:
There is a tremendous amount of growth opportunities for the business and industry. Adding additional sales staff, subcontractors and employees could drive the already growing revenues up even more. New services could be incorporated to increase growth. The Company currently sticks with bathrooms and small remodeling projects and has become very proficient in this one niche. It would be easy to add different trades to the business and expand the services offered. A few of the other services that could be added are HVAC, siding, windows, roofing, hardwood floors and many others.
Financing:
$100000
Support & Training:
Mutually negotiated training and transition
Reason for Selling:
Other business interests
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Jim Peddle

Business Listed By:
Jim Peddle

Playbook Corporate Advisory, Inc.

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics

Saved This Listing:
Unlock
Days Active On Site:
Unlock
Appeared in Search:
Unlock
Listing Detail Views:
Unlock


Ad#:1589014 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Pillar To Post Home Inspectors

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $33,150