Return to broker profile

Highly Profitable Lawn & Landscaping Service

Cook County, IL (Relocatable)

Highly Profitable Lawn & Landscaping Service
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $315,000

Cash Flow: $116,704

Gross Revenue: $758,181

EBITDA: N/A

FF&E: $88,000

Inventory: N/A

Rent: $2,000 /Month

Established: 2003

Highly Profitable Lawn & Landscaping Service

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This listing is for a profitable, full-service landscaping company located in the upscale, near-west suburbs of Chicago that is available to a qualified buyer. They specialize in both residential and commercial lawn and landscaping services. This includes, but is not limited to: landscape design, planting and installation of seasonal, perennial, grasses, ground cover, trees, etc., mulch & rock planting/installation, bush & tree trimming, retaining walls, lawn maintenance, fertilizer & weeds control, aeration, snow plowing/removal and much, much more. Their services even include installation and set-up of holiday lighting. The bulk of their business (90%) comes from residential customers with the remaining 10% coming from commercial clients. The business has 550 yearly customers with 120 service agreements, 140 snow removal contracts and 30 holiday lighting agreements. They have a terrific reputation in their marketplace and they are an Angie’s List preferred provider. There is also great growth in the fertilizer, snowplowing and lighting aspects of their business and their revenues have seen consistent growth over the last three years. The business was up over 70% in 2018. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.

Detailed Information

Location:
Cook County, IL
Real Estate:
Leased
Building SF:
2,525
Lease Expiration:
12/31/2019
Employees:
12
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Facilities:
Leased Facility. 650 sq ft office space. 1,875 sq ft building. $2,000/Month Expires: 12/31/2019
Growth & Expansion:
Increase fertilizer business, increase residential snow plowing, increase marketing, increase commercial accounts, add sales staff
Support & Training:
Owner will train the buyer for 4 weeks
Reason for Selling:
Other business interests
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
 
Contact Seller Loading

Tommy Farmer

Business Listed By:
Tommy Farmer

The Marvin Group LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics

Unlock

Demographic Information

Unlock


Ad#:1613592 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Shack Shine

Franchise Opportunity In IL
Capital Required: $50,250