Return to broker profile

Highly Profitable Heating and A/C Contractor

Kane County, IL (Relocatable)

Highly Profitable Heating and A/C Contractor
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $1,695,000

Cash Flow: $441,654

Gross Revenue: $1,405,663

EBITDA: $441,654

FF&E: $16,000

Inventory: $120,000

Real Estate: N/A

Established: 2014

Highly Profitable Heating and A/C Contractor

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This listing is for a highly profitable and growing HVAC contractor located in the upscale western Chicago suburbs that is available to a qualified buyer. This business offers a hands-on buyer a yearly income of over $400,000. They primarily specialize in residential heating & air services. This makes up 90% of their business. The remaining 10% of their business comes from commercial accounts. This business specializes in checking, repairing, installing and cleaning home A/C and furnace systems as well water heater replacements, sump pump and much more. They have a stellar reputation in their marketplace for providing professional, friendly and easy to understand service with terrific reviews across multiple online sites. This is a growing business that has seen consistent increases in both their owner benefit and revenues. Over $130,000 in assets is also to be transferred with the sale of the business as well. If you would like more information about this business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.

Detailed Information

Location:
Kane County, IL
Inventory:
Included in asking price
Real Estate:
Owned
Building SF:
1,700
Employees:
7
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Facilities:
Relocatable Business. Facility is owned by the seller and available for lease. 1,700 sq ft. $1,300/Month. Expires 12/31/2025
Growth & Expansion:
Referrals and Direct Mail are Increasing Business 50-100% each year. Add Sales Staff, Increase Service Territory, Add New Services
Financing:
Available for lease
Support & Training:
Owner will train the buyer for 4 weeks
Reason for Selling:
Other Business Interests
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
 
Contact Seller Loading

Tommy Farmer

Business Listed By:
Tommy Farmer

The Marvin Group LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics

Unlock

Demographic Information

Unlock


Ad#:1659128 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Window Genie

Franchise Opportunity In IL
Cash Required: 50000