HVAC Business

Dallas, TX (Dallas County)

HVAC Business
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $850,000

Cash Flow: $400,000

Gross Revenue: $1,200,000

EBITDA: $400,000

FF&E: $29,000

Inventory: N/A

Established: 1984

HVAC Business

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

HVAC Business

Purchase Price: $900,000 Listing ID: 1807HVAC

Down Payment: $115,000 Business Type: Heating & Air Conditioning

Fixed Assets: $29,000 Location: Dallas, Texas

Inventory: $0.00

Total Assets: $29,000

Terms: $850,000 due at closing with seller retaining cash and account receivables and paying all payables except the payoff for the 2016 service vehicle which is approximately $18,000.

Legal Organization:
TYPE OF CORPORATION: S-Corporation
Year End: Fiscal Year End
Accounting Method: Cash Basis

Business Activity: HVAC servicing and New/Retrofit installation. Currently servicing is approximately 60% of the business and new/retrofit installation is approximately 40% of the business. Approximately 85% of the business is residential and the remaining 15% is commercial.

Key Strengths:
1) Branding
2) Better Customer Service/Personal Touch
3) Honest

Key Weaknesses:
1) Supervisor Availability (Owner performs too many duties)
2) Sales Calls Aren’t Maximized

Marketing Strategy: Most business is provided to current/recurring customers. Current owner responds to new business inquiries.

History: The business was founded in 1984 and has been owned solely by the founder and current owner, There have been no significant changes to the business since it began.

Days and Hours:
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: On call

Sales & Adjusted EBITDA*:

Fiscal
Year End Revenue Adjusted
EBITDA Adjusted EBITDA
as a % of Sales
2018 Annualized May
(P&L) $1,469,338 $624,041 42%
2017 $1,253,928 $351,684 28%
2016 $1,140,246 $337,126 30%
2015 $1,243,797 $408,770 33%
* All adjustments to EBITDA were supplied by seller

Employees:
Main Employees
Employee Title Function Pay Tenure Full/Part Time
1. HVAC Technician HVAC Servicing 27.00/hr. 7 years Full-time

2. HVAC Technician HVAC Servicing 25.00/hr. 7 years Full-time

3. HVAC Technician HVAC Servicing 16.00/hr. 1 month Full-time

Assets & Liabilities: Listed in package. Two service vehicles.

Facilities: No facilities/properties included in sale.

Support and Training: Owner will train the buyer for 45 days without charge. He is then willing to stay with the business for an additional 4-6 months with appropriate compensation.

Reason for Sale: Founder/Owner is retiring.

Detailed Information

Location:
Dallas, TX
Employees:
4
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Facilities:
No facilities, home office.
Competition:
Key Strengths: 1) Branding 2) Better Customer Service/Personal Touch 3) Honest
Growth & Expansion:
Key Weaknesses: 1) Supervisor Availability (Owner performs too many duties) 2) Sales Calls Aren’t Maximized
Support & Training:
45 days and consulting thereafter
Reason for Selling:
Retirement
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Dan Devlin

Business Listed By:
Dan Devlin

Dan Devlin

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics

Unlock

Demographic Information

Unlock


Ad#:1532752 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


City Wide Franchise

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $197,150