Return to search results

Franchise Bakery & Gift Shop

Waukesha County, WI

Franchise Bakery & Gift Shop
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $159,000

Cash Flow: $61,820

Gross Revenue: $350,486


FF&E: $17,500

Inventory: $5,000

Rent: $3,646 /Month

Established: 1995

Franchise Bakery & Gift Shop

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This listing is for a long-established national bakery franchise located in an upscale community in the Milwaukee area offering specialty gifts that is available to a qualified buyer. They specialize in delicious, unique cookie baskets delivered to homes and businesses. Their company offers a wide variety of gift options for any occasion like birthdays, anniversaries, corporate gifts, seasonal, you-name-it with same day order and delivery available. They have a robust online presence that accounts for 70% of their business. Their physical location makes up the remaining 30%. This business offers a hands-on owner a $60,000 yearly income to start. The seller is an absentee owner with other business demands and the business needs a hands-on operator to fully maximize the business. The shop has a large base of customers and a national presence. Over $50,000 in assets (including the franchise fee) are to be transferred with the business sale. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or contact by email.

Detailed Information

Waukesha County, WI
Included in asking price
Real Estate:
Building SF:
Lease Expiration:
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Leased. 1,200 sq ft. facility. $3,646/Month. Expiring 12/31/2020
Growth & Expansion:
Hands-On Owner, Additional Marketing, Add Corporate Clients, Face-To-Face Marketing
Support & Training:
Owner will train the buyer for 3 weeks
Reason for Selling:
Other Business Interests
This business is an established franchise
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
Contact Seller Loading

Tommy Farmer

Business Listed By:
Tommy Farmer

The Marvin Group LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics


Demographic Information


Ad#:1617952 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.

Similar Listings

Checkers Drive In Restaurants, Inc.

Franchise Opportunity In WI
Cash Required: $250,000