Return to broker profile

Established Home Health with Upside Potential

Columbus, OH (Franklin County)

Established Home Health with Upside Potential
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $400,000

Cash Flow: $156,000

Gross Revenue: $739,000



Inventory: N/A

Established: N/A

Established Home Health with Upside Potential

Print Share

Business Description

One of the fastest growing demographics in America today is the aging population. Hospital care is being extended to the home and a business model that can provide this alternative care is poised for growth. Acquiring an established business operation, over a start-up or franchised model, with existing licensing will overcome the challenges and difficulties of starting a new business.

The need for established and turnkey Home Healthcare and Home Care service business will continue to grow moving forward. Beginning 2011, 10,000 American’s turn the age of 65. That is the “tsunami of a trend” to consider. This growing population demographics will eclipse the upcoming trend and economy. Position yourself to service this growing trend.

This Home Health Care is Medicare, Medicaid and Passport (COAA) and DODD certified. This business serves clients in the comfort of their own homes.

Marketing currently only involves physician referrals, brochures and word of mouth. A new owner should focus on growing the business through additional advertising and medical and health aide recruitment .

Employees include 7 nurses and 28 aides. In 2018 skilled patients composed 75% of clients, while non-skilled made up the remaining 25%.

The owners of this home health care company are wanting to pursue new endeavors.

Detailed Information

Columbus, OH
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
Contact Seller Loading

Emmet Apolinario, CEPA, CVB

Business Listed By:
Emmet Apolinario

Sunbelt International

Show Phone Number

Memberships & Certifications:
Indicates membership in the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA). The IBBA is the only certifying organization for Business Brokers and Intermediaries who assists people in buying or selling a business. Indicates membership in the Ohio Business Brokers Association (OBBA).

Listing Statistics


Demographic Information


Ad#:1640354 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.